2R vs GTR 720HP

Vegasgtr

2R lower setting (around 1500hp vs GTR making 720. GTR did well down low for being underpowered by 800hp.

love the sound of the lambos! never gets old.

from the other forum..

"So I get a text today from a friend stating "ready for an ass whooping tonight". Well, I have been beating up on his GTR (sold), 820 whp Shelby, stock Lambo 570, Buick Grand National so now he decides to bring the UGR 2R+. Turns out the drag strip was closed so we drove about 20 miles for some fun run. Below is the video, but what was impressive was he gave someone a ride before we met. We ran some on highway, get to the spot ran a few more times. Stop and talked and he gave a ride and ran even more. He probably went through at least half tank of gas! Ride impression was way better than I was expected. The power delivery was smooth and boost by gear (I am assuming) kept the car hooked 2nd gear and on on asphalt in 54 deg. weather."

The 2nd run was a Mustang that decides to join us on the Hwy. Had to dispatch him and get to serious business. So the guy took it pretty easy on me granny shifting and probably 1500 whp setting. We are friends just having fun. I would expect him to turn it up at T1 and it will run with the big boys such as lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu. Last one he was in 2nd so I took off and he had to jam it in 1st and then miss a shift.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh did well? That was hardly a race

i said down low. 20-110 hung around.. obviously past that it was a killing. It was obvious the lambo driver was granny shifting. I enjoyed the video for the sound, flames of the lambo.

how come duhawks's 2r on low boost makes around 1200hp but this one makes 1500 ?

probably in the 2nd gear the cars are making roughly the same power due to bbg in the ttg.

Uhhh did well? That was hardly a race

you have to understand that Vegasgtr its looking for some kind of moral victory after his pride and joy.... the A*M*S shop GTR was destroyed by a UGR gallardo customers car at the FL event by 10 mph!!

There was a difference of 800 hp….and it showed.

Goonthree is good people.

think of how bad it would have been if the gallardo driver wasn't shifting like he had a cast on his arm.

think of how bad it would have been if the gallardo driver wasn't shifting like he had a cast on his arm.

Trust me, Grant can drive. Those were just two buddies out messing around. If Grant took that race serious, he wouldn't have been shifting like that and he would have been gone from the hit. Trying to compare this race on a forum, a low power GTR like that to a high power Gallardo is class A section bench racing.

There was a difference of 800 hp….and it showed.

yea...233mph to a 224mph at the half mile is prob 800 hp difference. wait.. which race were you talking about? i guess both races are about the same difference...

Both good people. I think Grant was playing candy crush while trying to shift or something.

Yeah on my lowest map my car made 1100s. Trust me... if you load up the boost and take off well it would have been over at 5 mph, 17 mph, 32 mph, 75 mph... it wouldn't have mattered what the starting speed would have been.

Both good people. I think Grant was playing candy crush while trying to shift or something.

Yeah on my lowest map my car made 1100s. Trust me... if you load up the boost and take off well it would have been over at 5 mph, 17 mph, 32 mph, 75 mph... it wouldn't have mattered what the starting speed would have been.

Candy Crash and Arm Cast, lol.

Yeah, I was shifting slow it was the first night out playing with the car on the street with a friend so I wasn't concerned about going balls out. I was mainly playing around with different launch rpm's as all cars have their sweet spots in different gears and speeds. Kerry's GTR is very fast on the street and he races every night he get a chance so it was fun to run against him testing. He runs 9's at the track and can damn near do the same on the street so the best car to play with as of now. I'm sure more vid.s will come of future victims :)

you have to understand that Vegasgtr its looking for some kind of moral victory after his pride and joy.... the A*M*S shop GTR was destroyed by a UGR gallardo customers car at the FL event by 10 mph!!

not upset at all dustin or whoever you are hiding behind that screen name.. Line up that 233 mph from a dig in a half mile race and it would not be pretty trust me.

Ti is around the corner.. lets see a side by side race vs the current Ti champion :icon_mrgreen:

how come duhawks's 2r on low boost makes around 1200hp but this one makes 1500 ?

probably in the 2nd gear the cars are making roughly the same power due to bbg in the ttg.

this car is a 2R+ , whatever the + means...

Like i said i posted the video cause it was actually a great video to watch. loved the sound of that lambo.

Sam.... let me recap the last 11 months....

I have raced ETS GTR Shop car, AMMMS OMEGAZ Shop car, Nth motto viper, Alpha 20s, ETS 99 cars, Tons of GTRS making 1300-1500+ whp at events, Heffner lambos, raced everyone in Atlanta, raced retired pro drag racers in GTRs, and on.... and on.... and on.....

Everyone has thrown their best at me... look at my win and loss column....

Shattered vbox records, and won an event a long the way....

Please explain to me why I would need a fake name? I have talked more shit than anyone and have backed it up. Why would I need a fake name to talk shit?

not upset at all dustin or whoever you are hiding behind that screen name.. Line up that 233 mph from a dig in a half mile race and it would not be pretty trust me.

Ti is around the corner.. lets see a side by side race vs the current Ti champion :icon_mrgreen:

233.8 in a customer car first time out that had just been put together takes down A_M_S shop car with billet block. gallardo is half mile champ.... hehehe

Sam.... let me recap the last 11 months....

I have raced ETS GTR Shop car, AMMMS OMEGAZ Shop car, Nth motto viper, Alpha 20s, ETS 99 cars, Tons of GTRS making 1300-1500+ whp at events, Heffner lambos, raced everyone in Atlanta, raced retired pro drag racers in GTRs, and on.... and on.... and on.....

Everyone has thrown their best at me... look at my win and loss column....

Shattered vbox records, and won an event a long the way....

Please explain to me why I would need a fake name?

Ok, that makes sense. i apologize bud.

Its prob Kisco.. LOL.just kidding .

Well whoever he is, he is hiding behind this name. Had a bad experience with Top speed.

Ok, that makes sense. i apologize bud.

Its prob Kisco.. LOL.just kidding .

Well whoever he is, he is hiding behind this name. Had a bad experience with Topped.

someone with an issue with top-speed-motorsports? that sure as hell doesn't narrow it down much....!

this car is a 2R+ , whatever the + means...

Like i said i posted the video cause it was actually a great video to watch. loved the sound of that lambo.

TI is going to be soooo much fun this year! haha. Thanks VegasGTR the car does sound awesome :)

233.8 in a customer car first time out that had just been put together takes down A_M_S shop car with billet block. gallardo is half mile champ.... hehehe

yes they are 1/2 mile champs. Lucky for O mega Ti is not a half mile race but 1600ft. Its all about ET so 1/2 mile number wont be a factor.

I am trying to get time to come out to Ti and watch O mega win in person.

yes they are 1/2 mile champs. Lucky for O mega Ti is not a half mile race but 1600ft. Its all about ET so 1/2 mile number wont be a factor.

I am trying to get time to come out to Ti and watch O mega win in person.

roll race events won........ gallardo 100 >>>>>>>>> gtr 1 hehe

TI is going to be soooo much fun this year! haha. Thanks VegasGTR the car does sound awesome :)

Figure out your sweet spot for 60-65 in your car and you will be hard to beat at TI :)

Just booked a trip to Vegas in March for the week. WOO HOO!

roll race events won........ gallardo 100 >>>>>>>>> gtr 1 hehe

GTRs were playing catch up on a platform that was a few years ahead. They have covered the gab nicely. One thing we know is that with the air shifter on the X car , it will be hard to beat those shifts. Dustin lost b/c of the E-gear lazy shifts.