Porsche Rental in LA next week

looney

Hey guys,

the girlfriend & I are heading to LA next week for a bit of a holiday, and were wanting to hire a Porsche to get around town.

Does anyone know of any decent reputable companies to look at? or am i best to just go straight through Hertz?

Cheers

Looney

Hey guys,

the girlfriend & I are heading to LA next week for a bit of a holiday, and were wanting to hire a Porsche to get around town.

Does anyone know of any decent reputable companies to look at? or am i best to just go straight through Hertz?

Cheers

Looney

Hertz had a bunch of Porsche's when I went to San diego in 2013. They had the Panamera Turbo, 911 Turbo, Cayenne Turbo. They had great service too, when I visitited SD for work. See if you can get a discount. They were quick to give me one, even though I wasn't driving a Porsche.

thanks for the swift feedback guys,

I'd seen BW and they seem to have a great range. Are they reputable? I just dont want to fall into the situation as you often read about people leaving deposits of $10k only to have the company refuse to refund it etc.

I notice they have a great variety however, possibly a good choice if Hertz arent nearby.

I've never rented from an independent rental agency.

Budget Beverly Hills did carry a wide range of luxury cars, including Porsches and Ferrari's. But they stopped several years ago. Avis about the most prestige they have is Maserati's. For national major corporation, only Hertz has what you want. http://hertzdreamcars.com/

thanks for the swift feedback guys,

I'd seen BW and they seem to have a great range. Are they reputable? I just dont want to fall into the situation as you often read about people leaving deposits of $10k only to have the company refuse to refund it etc.

I notice they have a great variety however, possibly a good choice if Hertz arent nearby.

Bw I've heard is good. I haven't used them. I believe Modo's cousin owns it. I know budget or enterprise has some stuff at Burbank airport.

thanks so much for all of this guys, I'll do a ring around when i land in a couple of days :D