UAE TT Gallardo's BEWARE!!

Watch out for this car TT Gallardo owners, as you guys know, the R8 has the same power plant as the LP Gallardo's :whip:

Huge thanks to Alex at SP racing for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo this 100 mile R8 GT for his customer in the UAE. This Underground Racing build is a X1 Version that makes over 2,000 whp on race fuel and puts down 1,200 whp on 93 octane pump gas! The X version comes with our Full engine build, custom billet intake, billet transmission upgrades, billet differential a very long list of other upgrades. This setup uses the OEM Egear setup. Also like all other X versions we are using the plug and play JRR M1 MoTeC ECU setup.

Other than a little tighter take off from the carbon to carbon race clutch, this setup drives just like stock, only extremely faster. ;)

If you are considering a build similar to this or even trying to locate a car to build, please don't hesitate to contact me anytime and I would be glad to help!

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

Matte_White_R8_GT-04_zpsimrqfxvs.jpg Matte_White_R8_GT-03_zpslmgzijgs.jpg Matte_White_R8_GT-06_zpssjcucmny.jpg Matte_White_R8_GT-02_zpsfh3ctbol.jpg Matte_White_R8_GT-01_zpsqueitvn5.jpg

I don´t know whats so funny...you guys up your products by a couple hundred HP every 2-3 years so thats where i ended up with my projection HA

Or did I nail it and that´s what you envision LOL?

I don´t know whats so funny...you guys up your products by a couple hundred HP every 2-3 years so thats where i ended up with my projection HA

Or did I nail it and that´s what you envision LOL?

I'm sure it's just how far someone wants to push it and the tradeoff of drivability. Bigger and bigger turbos end up getting laggy and just not as much fun to drive around on a regular basis. But I'm guessing things keep climbing until we see blocks splitting, maxing out head flow, or hit some other design limitation.

• 1 month later...