New Huracan pricing

PCJR

Looking for some quick feedback guys. A good friend of mine walked into his local Lambo dealership today. He was looking at a new H in grigio lynks/blk yellow stich & calipers

Car has an msrp for $281,295. They offered $5K off and an early allocation for an H spyder next spring. Is the $5K off a decent deal?

TIA

Pete

Looking for some quick feedback guys. A good friend of mine walked into his local Lambo dealership today. He was looking at a new H in grigio lynks/blk yellow stich & calipers

Car has an msrp for $281,295. They offered $5K off and an early allocation for an H spyder next spring. Is the $5K off a decent deal?

TIA

Pete

Its a great discount! Where's your friend located? Get him to PM me if he's in the market.

TIA

Pete

That is not much of a discount compared to what is out there in the market if you dig around.

Its a great discount! Where's your friend located? Get him to PM me if he's in the market.

You mean its a great discount for you . . . because you would be happy to sell a car at that price :eusa_dance:

He's a real buyer. He's not on this forum, pm me what you have and your direct contact info

And I'll forward it along to him. He is in Mass.

Appreciate the input guys. I'm trying to move him to th dark side:)

• 2 months later...

Ive been shopping around myself for the last two or so weeks. Every time I'm ready to make the move, I read somewhere of someone getting 25k discount off MSRP. I can barely get the dealer to budge 10k on a used Huracan let alone a new one. I read someone say dealers are having a tough time moving the Huracan and the prices could drop to 220k by December for a used one.

I wouldn't be surprised since I've seen some 240s asking prices already. I'm sure for a pretty unloaded used model but still. When do the verts hit the streets?

Ive been shopping around myself for the last two or so weeks. Every time I'm ready to make the move, I read somewhere of someone getting 25k discount off MSRP. I can barely get the dealer to budge 10k on a used Huracan let alone a new one. I read someone say dealers are having a tough time moving the Huracan and the prices could drop to 220k by December for a used one.

The H is not selling well right now. I too, heard that many are sitting on the dealer lots.

Keep looking!!

The VW DieselGate fiasco may make finding a deal easier .... because VW is in deep financial doggie-doo over this!

The H is not selling well right now. I too, heard that many are sitting on the dealer lots.

Keep looking!!

The VW DieselGate fiasco may make finding a deal easier .... because VW is in deep financial doggie-doo over this!

Im being patient. What makes me impatient is hearing stories of people getting these amazing discounts on cars while I can't even get a discount on anything. I honestly don't see much inventory out there. Id be content with a 2015 for 240-250k with low miles, but Im not seeing that at all.

Im being patient. What makes me impatient is hearing stories of people getting these amazing discounts on cars while I can't even get a discount on anything. I honestly don't see much inventory out there. Id be content with a 2015 for 240-250k with low miles, but Im not seeing that at all.

This works out to about $220 usd. http://m.autotrader.ca/a/19_8989946?prx=-1&orup=2_10_9

$235 usd.

http://m.autotrader.ca/a/5_25415281?prx=-1&orup=3_10_9

I have no relation to either, just might be a good opportunity to take advantage of our (cdn) dollar dropping.

I've been watching the Huracans just cause I do that with just about every brand out there. I can say on Aug 28th I texted a friend of mine there were 65 Huracans on Autotrader. There are now 79 on Autotrader not even a month later. I'd say stay patient and find a private seller this winter getting ready to trade his in. I think there will be plenty of deals to be had...

I've been watching the Huracans just cause I do that with just about every brand out there. I can say on Aug 28th I texted a friend of mine there were 65 Huracans on Autotrader. There are now 79 on Autotrader not even a month later. I'd say stay patient and find a private seller this winter getting ready to trade his in. I think there will be plenty of deals to be had...

Lol my patience is weak. Too late.

M6Power, give me a call..........I have your car!!

M6Power, give me a call..........I have your car!!

REVISED.......forget the message, just saw you got a Blue Caelum. Congrats....one of my personal favorites.

• 2 weeks later...

m6power I think we will see $220K before the end of the year, I'm waiting too !!! .... on a side note... I hate waiting.... :angry:

m6power I think we will see $220K before the end of the year, I'm waiting too !!! .... on a side note... I hate waiting.... :angry:

People on the other forum say that dealerships are offering brand new Huracans to customers for 15k (and more) off the MSRP, right now.