Photoshopper help

Castor Troy

Someone found this pic of my grandpa playing golf in what looks to be late 70's or very early 80's on Maui. He died in 88'.

Anyway, the person who sent it to me is not very tech savvy. It looks like they took a picture of a picture and you can see some glass reflections on it. Mainly around the feet there's a square and on the tee box area behind him there some glass type reflections. And in front of the palm tree on the right there's another square with some type of curved line in front of it.

Any have the ability to Photoshop this stuff out and make it a quality picture so I can print a picture? I don't need blue sky and green grass. Just want the reflections missing if possible.

Thanks in advance if so. It would mean a lot.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2vcum0w.jpg

Turned up the tone and vibrancy a little bit for you. Won't look so washed out when you print.

Big thumbs up!

Turned up the tone and vibrancy a little bit for you. Won't look so washed out when you print.

Cool, thanks! I'm going to have some printed this week. Thanks for all the help.

Interesting is I have played golf on that course countless times. I never knew he did or had even been to Maui. I instantly knew what course that was when I saw it.