Our new 991tt/tt-s full Titanium exhaust

I hope it isn't an issue posting this in here, but yesterday we wrapped up our 991 Porsche Turbo and Turbo-S system, and I wanted to share the end product with you guys.

The entire system was made by hand by Mike, my fabricator. The entire system is made up of 86 pieces, cut and welded in house. The tubing we source from a US company called RMI. It is 3", .030 wall CP2 (grade 2), with two 3" resonators/mufflers. The flanges I have waterjet from 6AL .5" titanium flat stock. The stock exhaust that we took off weighed 58.5lb, our ENTIRE system (tips, clamps, flanges, everything) weighed 10.5lb. The exhaust sounds AMAZING. Because we did away with the catalytic converters, I was worried about drone, and am happy to announce there is NONE! This really is one of the best sounding aftermarket exhausts I think I have ever heard.

if anyone is interested in one for their TT/TT-S, I Would love to extend special pricing to forum members.

Holding up with one finger!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-06%20at%209.40.5

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-06%20at%209.24.1

fully back purged

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-06%20at%209.41.4

compared to stock

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-06%20at%209.51.0

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-06%20at%209.50.3

after a heat cycle

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-06%20at%209.51.4

911 turbo's are easy to make loud, but hard to get a good sound out of. This sounds good, very controlled.

Man, I dont mean to be rude but IMHO it sounds like ass in that video. Maybe not a true representation?

Most new European cars with automated transmissions have that gurgle while downshifting or letting off the throttle (timing/fueling).

911 turbo's are easy to make loud, but hard to get a good sound out of. This sounds good, very controlled.

Most new European cars with automated transmissions have that gurgle while downshifting or letting off the throttle (timing/fueling).

That's probably it, I haven't heard the sound of many Porsches.

Anything for 993tt? I know you had some setups with the old company.

not yet, we just did a full titanium setup on a 993 RWB car though. A turbo would be easy, unfortunately we would need either a car or stock exhaust to mock it up on.

Did I see a little flame in the beginning of the video?

Just bought a 991 turbo 2016!!

Mike

hey Mike, there is flames all throughout the video!