Grigio Telesto LP640 - Anyone know this car?

NRG x Lambo

other than basic PPI work... any other things i should "look" out for on a higher-milage LP640/murcielago?

- someone mentioned compression test?

- how much is it to replace door shocks? i could tell they were on it's last legs. doors are heavy as hell to push up

Someone went through the door shocks question a year ago or so and they were a common part you could buy pretty inexpensively. I will try and find the thread. The car looks great and that price seems decent IF the title is clean! Have you PM'd Abolfaz?

Someone went through the door shocks question a year ago or so and they were a common part you could buy pretty inexpensively. I will try and find the thread. The car looks great and that price seems decent IF the title is clean! Have you PM'd Abolfaz?

I think it was Chipster replacing the Diabo shock/strut with a Murci one. I'd drop him a lin as he did a pretty heavy service himself on the Diablo last year.

I think it was Chipster replacing the Diabo shock/strut with a Murci one. I'd drop him a lin as he did a pretty heavy service himself on the Diablo last year.

Here is your thread:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...71&hl=shock

And a link to the DIY (for a Diablo):

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39693

Part #: 410837987

Glen has it listed for $106.49 but I am sure a PM to him gets you a better price.

This color is awesome, but I would investigate further of why the R light is on when no one sitting there?

Its probably in reverse with the ignition on but engine not started.

other than basic PPI work... any other things i should "look" out for on a higher-milage LP640/murcielago?

- someone mentioned compression test?

- how much is it to replace door shocks? i could tell they were on it's last legs. doors are heavy as hell to push up

Daniel, since raging bull did the work you could ask them what they thought the car needs, or you could get it ppi'd at LOC. Car will need the 15k service unless it was done. Most don't drop the engine for the valve adjustment so your talking about $2k for that service.

Daniel, since raging bull did the work you could ask them what they thought the car needs, or you could get it ppi'd at LOC. Car will need the 15k service unless it was done. Most don't drop the engine for the valve adjustment so your talking about $2k for that service.

yeah, i figured i'd give Raging Bull a call too, see their thoughts on the car. So at 15k service is when the valves "should" be adjusted?

yeah, i figured i'd give Raging Bull a call too, see their thoughts on the car. So at 15k service is when the valves "should" be adjusted?

It's recommended but people were dropping the engine and finding there was no need. Now it's fluids and new plugs. Mine was around $2k at Lambo Atlanta.