Custom Squadra Corse Aventador destroyed in fire

Davvemannen

I thought the car looked pretty crappy, but it also was a pretty special one off though. Tuned engine from the factory among some other stuff, but anyway, to bad for the owner HD (that I know fairly well) with all this mess, it sucks for him and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.. Hope everything works out for him with the insurancecompany.

^The rear wing is a bit over the top, but knowing the cars HD has it was probally more function in mind than form, and that wing is certanly alot more functional then any aftermarket wing. Really cool of Lamborghini to build such a car for him.

I thought the car looked pretty crappy, but it also was a pretty special one off though. Tuned engine from the factory among some other stuff, but anyway, to bad for the owner HD (that I know fairly well) with all this mess, it sucks for him and I wouldn't wish that upon anyone.. Hope everything works out for him with the insurancecompany.

You seem to know some first hand information about this car. I have been wondering about it ever since the first reports came out.

Did Squadra Corse really build this Aventador just like this for him? Seems odd to have 19-20-inch custom wheels installed straight from the factory, also the struts for that rear wing are not like any other found on the Gallardo or Huracan Super Trofeo, the rear section is take from an LP720-4 50th anniversary edition while the front bumper received fins ... is all that straight from the factory?

I know it was possible to convince Imperiale to get hold of those SV air intakes to be fitted onto a regular Aventador (I have seen their yellow Aventador with those, but finished in glossy carbon fiber, very nice)

the '1 of 1' and 'built for Hans D**' plaque can be ordered in Ad Personam, so that isn't proof the rest of the car left the gates in SantAgata like this...

There are a lot of details that just look like third party tuning on this car, so I really would like to have actual confirmation from someone who knows for a fact she came just like this straight from the factory?

You seem to know some first hand information about this car. I have been wondering about it ever since the first reports came out.

Did Squadra Corse really build this Aventador just like this for him? Seems odd to have 19-20-inch custom wheels installed straight from the factory, also the struts for that rear wing are not like any other found on the Gallardo or Huracan Super Trofeo, the rear section is take from an LP720-4 50th anniversary edition while the front bumper received fins ... is all that straight from the factory?

I know it was possible to convince Imperiale to get hold of those SV air intakes to be fitted onto a regular Aventador (I have seen their yellow Aventador with those, but finished in glossy carbon fiber, very nice)

the '1 of 1' and 'built for Hans D**' plaque can be ordered in Ad Personam, so that isn't proof the rest of the car left the gates in SantAgata like this...

There are a lot of details that just look like third party tuning on this car, so I really would like to have actual confirmation from someone who knows for a fact she came just like this straight from the factory?

According to Hans, it was built as is (was) for him. I agree with you on some points though.