Group Buy for Smoked side markers

Kevin M.

I've never cared for the painted look and the orange needs to go, so did some research and found Tecnocraft made some nice smoked markers

According to my measurements and they also confirmed that the front and the rear are the same marker.

Retail price is $219 a pair (2 pairs needed for front and rear)

Here is the group buy pricing.

10 Pairs $165 per pair shipped

20+ Pairs $140 per pair shipped.

Anyone interested add your name to this..

23474383815_4897d1a915_b.jpg

23448225426_34a17ecd19_b.jpg

23474383945_f1583e52f2_b.jpg

22847227143_221b787e78_b.jpg

I looked into this when I first bought my murci, I was told replacing them was a bitch and I gave up ( I think I started a thread on it back in the day?) .

Maybe a good tape jpb and some clear coats on the top will save a lot of headache.

BTW, I never changed mine.

http://www.amazon.com/VHT-SP999-Nite-Shade...t/dp/B000CPCRS6

if everyone is picking up a FRONT and REAR set, we already have the 10 for the first tier discount correct?

Yes I'll contact them on Monday, I believe I just need to give all of you my guys contact info.

I looked into this when I first bought my murci, I was told replacing them was a bitch and I gave up ( I think I started a thread on it back in the day?) .

Maybe a good tape jpb and some clear coats on the top will save a lot of headache.

BTW, I never changed mine.

http://www.amazon.com/VHT-SP999-Nite-Shade...t/dp/B000CPCRS6

Rears are simple access from rear vents. I peaked at the fronts and it looks like inner wheel well will have to come off, scale of 1-10 looks like about a 2 on the skill level. I can post up a DIY when I do mine.

Rears are simple access from rear vents. I peaked at the fronts and it looks like inner wheel well will have to come off, scale of 1-10 looks like about a 2 on the skill level. I can post up a DIY when I do mine.

Yes that would be great Kevin

Just got these in today. They look good, but this must be very easy to install 'cause installation info is not included. I was hoping for a "Tecnocraft sticker" but didn't get that neighter :icon_mrgreen: