2003 Murcielago prices

citrus

Thanks for the plug on my 2003 car....it was SOLD TODAY, its going to Texas...sold at $139,000 FYI..GREAT car for the money

Thanks Roy Cats

I did not think that Murcie was going to last long. I think the sold price is a WIN/WIN for buyer and seller! Great car Roy congratulations on the sale!

A trip to Cats exotics on Saturday. I have to say the gray 2003 Murcie car is beautiful and to bad it's sold back to the hunt for a 3 pedal .

Just purchased one. Had to hunt for a clean 6 speed that hadn't been heavily modified. Sticks for collectible Ferraris, Porsches, Lamborghinis are all on the rise. Think $140+ for a quality car, and even there you are going to have to put in $10k+ to get it in solid period correct shape. I purchased a rare Porsche recently that is on the rise, and I think these Murcis are next on the ready to turn up list. Dealers are saying it's harder and harder for them to come by good condition used sticks to sell.

I did not think that Murcie was going to last long. I think the sold price is a WIN/WIN for buyer and seller! Great car Roy congratulations on the sale!

So did the LP640 body mods help or hurt that sale? And by how much?

Don't see prices dropping any further, it has already hit rock bottom and getting more desirable especially with all the newer cars only in egear(sadly).