FS : OFFICIAL Lamborghini Racing Exhaust 60% off

teddy17bh

We are ... it's been dog eared to death.

I would buy it for .99 cents and send it to Fortis to hang over his fireplace.

Ferrari Club President - you guys can just call me Prez :)

I better hurry up and build a fire place :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, i was out of of the country.... Exhaust is genuine sold as used.

Like if you buy an apple charger and then you sell it it s not aftermarket.

Anyway I am sorry but I sold it on ebay.

what I ve learn is that sometime when you want to give a good deal to a community you just waste your time :)

Topic close !

Sorry guys, i was out of of the country.... Exhaust is genuine sold as used.

Like if you buy an apple charger and then you sell it it s not aftermarket.

Anyway I am sorry but I sold it on ebay.

what I ve learn is that sometime when you want to give a good deal to a community you just waste your time :)

Topic close !

Oh that's a shame, I was going to buy it despite what anyone else said in here, I was the first to post interest!!

I also have written confirmation from Lamborghini in Italy saying that as long as the exhaust is genuine it won't affect the car warranty!!!!!!!

Great news, see below to see the confirmation that if we can confirm that it is a genuine exhaust it won’t affect the warranty of the car.

I also have written confirmation from Lamborghini in Italy saying that as long as the exhaust is genuine it won't affect the car warranty!!!!!!!

I wouldn't expect it to be any different.

Oh that's a shame, I was going to buy it despite what anyone else said in here, I was the first to post interest!!

Software upgrade dealer quoted me 2500.00

Any chance of seeing that letter confirming warranty on the SV to show my dealer - if you don't mind.

Any chance of seeing that letter confirming warranty on the SV to show my dealer - if you don't mind.

It is mandatory to do something to this car.

It is entirely too quiet in stock/standard form.

Lamborghini cannot void your warranty just because you put on an aftermarket exhaust. If you have a warranty issue they need to prove it was caused by the aftermarket part to deny the claim.

In a Consumer Alert issued by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the agency confirmed that “The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act makes it illegal for companies to void your warranty or deny coverage under the warranty simply because you used an aftermarket part.” The alert outlines key provisions in the law that provides protections to car owners. As defined by the FTC, an “aftermarket' part is a part made by a company other than the vehicle manufacturer or the original equipment manufacturer.”

“The FTC’s reference to aftermarket parts is equally applicable to specialty parts,” said Russ Deane, SEMA’s General Counsel. “Under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, the warranty cannot be conditioned to a specific brand of parts, services or vehicle modifications unless those parts or services are provided free of charge.”

The alert notes that a consumer has the right to patronize independent retail stores and repair shops for parts and service without fear of voiding the new car warranty. The dealer/vehicle manufacturer has the right to deny a warranty repair but they must demonstrate that the aftermarket part caused the problem. The warranty remains in effect for all other covered parts.

Did you order one - plugging the tube is simple and only takes a few minutes which keeps the valves open.

Had a Mac with a sport exhaust these cars are built so well only the ones outside get to hear the sounds.

Roadster should clear that up - 100% installing the race exhaust mostly for the hp.

Pete - hope you are enjoying the SV.

I was enquiring about the standard Aventador, not SV (I'd imagine it would be the same response anyway).

Open valves on stock exhaust, problem solved. I don't know how to do it but my dealer did it in 5 minutes (I had it reverted after the ECU update).

You can install race exhaust which is very loud and intoxicating but it doesn't come with valves if you care what your neighbours think.