Just a heads up for other Murci owners

Camel Toe Juice

Purchased my Murci with 4k miles on it maybe back in 08? It now has 35k miles on it (for the main part trouble free for what it is) Whiteout got me some KN air filters and replaced them recently and WOW.

The car is a complete beast now. Not sure when the last time they were changed (they seemed dirty) but I would highly rec commend to change them out. Car rides MUCH better than before. I truly enjoy driving it now, before it was ok.

Purchased my Murci with 4k miles on it maybe back in 08? It now has 35k miles on it (for the main part trouble free for what it is) Whiteout got me some KN air filters and replaced them recently and WOW.

The car is a complete beast now. Not sure when the last time they were changed (they seemed dirty) but I would highly rec commend to change them out. Car rides MUCH better than before. I truly enjoy driving it now, before it was ok.

Glad to hear but I wouldn't expect much difference just from filters unless your older one's were really dirty?

I put the SV ones in my Murci, sounds way better. You can hear the air sucking through the intake with the window down when you step on it. HP wise don't know if it does much

I noticed a difference in my '02 when switching over to K&N from OEM. CamelToeJuice's OEM filters had quite a bit of soot in them, but nowhere near as dirty as I've seen some filters.

Definitely worth the upgrade if you're due for a filter change. Also, the intake sound from the K&N is worth the money IMO.

I put the SV ones in my Murci, sounds way better. You can hear the air sucking through the intake with the window down when you step on it. HP wise don't know if it does much

I was under the impression that the Murcie and SV shared the same filters/part numbers no?