TX2K16 Roll Race

VentadorGER

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man what a fun ass event. Almost got my chance to run the X version I had hoped for but i lost to Ben in the semis by a half a car

There was a Red UGR stage 3 r8 there that was beautiful. Had my eye on it all weekend. Seems to me like that would be the absolutely perfect street car

Had a great time since taking some time off from cars. Car ran great, KC and crew were there doing what they do. Was nice rolling off some high mph runs which happen get me to the finals and sure enough I flubbed the start but that's how it goes. I'll take a second any day.

Congrats to the winner.

Had a great time since taking some time off from cars. Car ran great, KC and crew were there doing what they do. Was nice rolling off some high mph runs which happen get me to the finals and sure enough I flubbed the start but that's how it goes. I'll take a second any day.

Congrats to the winner.

Hi Mullet,

congratulations and great racing and competing in the spirit of the event, as it should be.

As the lone lambo in your class, you showed the lambo is a car to be reckoned with.

cheers,

john

Congrats to the winner.

That was a hell of a race. You were outnumbered. Nice to see you back in the game! Love your passion.