Man loses leg after shooting lawn mower full of explosives

Redlambo

So this happened close to where I used to live.

Thank God I moved a bit further away from there for a number of reasons.

Darwinism at its finest or as Romandad would say, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."

I didn't know that either!

Ive got ten pounds of it in the vault....

You can just go and buy that stuff?

Heres the deal... Its a binary explosive. Meaning it comes in two parts, both of which are completely harmless on their own.

Secondly- You cant set it off by traditional methods. fire, blasting caps etc... It has to be shot by a high velocity round, or it just sits there. So it isnt practical to use as an actual explosive weapon...

Third- Believe it or not, lots of people (farmers, etc) have a legitimate need for explosives... And those people know how to make them and have been doing so and using them for generations. And the FBI/ATF leaves them alone. Making explosives "illegal" is kind of pointless, so they go after people who would misuse them. (This guy was a fcuking dumbass, and if it wasn't this, he would have done something else stupid that would have ended him up in the same predicament.)

Four- The rule is once you mix it you have to use it immediately.

"AHHH BLEW MAH LERG OFF"

Well you're only like 40ft away from it, dumbass. I mean, I kinda feel bad for the guy, but holy crap how stupid do you have to be...