Info on color?

ramboshini

I'm getting tired of my Nero Aventador. I didn't think the color would bother me as much, but it did. It looks too brown to me. I want something flashy, maybe Giallo or Verde. Buddy of mine told me about this color called "Giallo Tenerife" which he calls, high-lighter yellow. Looked it up and saw that it was a pearl yellow color option? It looks flat, no pearl and pale. Forgot to mention how green it looks. Could be because of course, online pictures. Never seen this color in action. If you guys have any info on this color, pricing etc. Let me know, thank you.

Also, I'm new here :-)

The color has to be seen in person to get the full effect. It is quite awesome and pics don't do it proper justice.

The color has to be seen in person to get the full effect. It is quite awesome and pics don't do it proper justice.

Well I can't teleport there to see it. :-( A picture will have to do or at least a description.

I have seen it on the Nuova Gallardo LP560-4 when unveiled in Paris ... and honestly I don't like it ... too much towards green for me, I actually prefer the new Giallo Orion from the Superveloce which is a 'warmer' shade of yellow, on the Gallardo I would go for the Giallo Midas to be honest.

I have the same feeling about the Giallo Maggio shade on the Aventador LP720-4 ... I love the metallic sparkle it has, but I would prefer it to be a hue warmer.

But that's just my opinion ...

I have seen it on the Nuova Gallardo LP560-4 when unveiled in Paris ... and honestly I don't like it ... too much towards green for me, I actually prefer the new Giallo Orion from the Superveloce which is a 'warmer' shade of yellow, on the Gallardo I would go for the Giallo Midas to be honest.

I have the same feeling about the Giallo Maggio shade on the Aventador LP720-4 ... I love the metallic sparkle it has, but I would prefer it to be a hue warmer.

But that's just my opinion ...

Yeah, I thought so too when I saw it. Since you mentioned Giallo Orion, what would you describe the yellow shade? Is it gold yellow like Giallo Midas? I've seen Giallo Halys, outstanding color.

@Kevin2772: Will definitely check it out, thanks.

@dyvatvol15: Great pics, man. Thanks for posting these.

@MrEd: Thanks for posting that, really useful. :-)

Giallo Halys is a solid yellow, not a metallic if I'm not mistaking ... I think the Giallo Midas and Giallo Orion are comparable pearl metallic shades ... I would say Giallo Orion is a nice, warm yellow shade ... but not really leaning towards gold, I think it does look close to Giallo Halys however.

If you've ever seen a Diablo VT 6.0 or a Murcielago 6.2 in yellow metallic chances are it was Giallo Orion.