The Lineup: TI Monsters

Speed Syndicate

A16 full weight and interior on E98 beat an X version of UG in TX , You can drive a A16 anywhere you want. Lets 's realistic, none of these cars will be used to drive cross country LOL at 16$+ a gallon or meth.. They are weekend bruisers. I doubt anyone daily drivers an X with dog box or A20 everyday.

For a true daily driver ( for me anyways ) i would say A12 power on E85 or UG stage 3 Gallardo. 1200-1300whp. Is a fun daily driver. rest needs to be at Ti or half mile event.

Lambos have a huge advantage over the GTRs. Which we have discussed. Like Kevin said , better to have some kind of competition then Zero. We know the supras have been pushed out.. Vipers are making a come back , but in the end will struggle with RWD. If it were not for the GTRs UG might have stopped at 1R..who knows.

I drive my x dog box car just same as I always have from day one. That statement of yours is wrong.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather is out of anyone's control. We are fortunate enough to be able to reschedule though (did it three times last year). Will make a call next week. If there is a strong probability of rain its a no brainer. If there are viable days the decision gets harder.

Weather is out of anyone's control. We are fortunate enough to be able to reschedule though (did it three times last year). Will make a call next week. If there is a strong probability of rain its a no brainer. If there are viable days the decision gets harder.

You know those guys in Russia race rain or shine. ;)

So far there's a 60% chance of Thunderstorms on Friday and Saturday.

Actually, I just checked again and the forecast for Saturday is now Partly Cloudy with a 20% chance of rain. Goes to show these forecast are not all that accurate this far out and can change frequently, so we have to wait a few days to get a better idea for sure.

Someone has to get the party started lol

Tony's car is going to be fast as shit. It's dialed in too.

Someone has to get the party started lol

Tony's car is going to be fast as shit. It's dialed in too.

anyones race. that R8 trapped 213 vs tony's 210. I am sure UG left another 5-10psi on table ;-)

anyones race. that R8 trapped 213 vs tony's 210. I am sure UG left another 5-10psi on table ;-)

They were in the mid to high 40´s psi according to Kevin. And if you look at the videos from the final race against Tony you can clearly see that the toyos were pretty much at the traction limit. Even in 4th gear you can hear it was spinning the tires for just a short moment.

Time for the DCT Huracan´s to take over the field with some drag radial action at the rear.

My prediction for 2016: Spring will be won by a GTR if they run strong and stay together. And in October we will see the UGR DCT shop car making a comeback for the win.

Trust me. It's TI. No one is leaving anything on the table lol. TI is awesome. People come ready to run 30-40 psi and leave running 60.

I heard DP is running meth now and has big turbos. They will be fast too.

I heard DP is running meth now and has big turbos. They will be fast too.

...they have to turn into race cars to try to keep up with UGR... going to be embarrassing for DP if they loose using v10 on methanol..

I checked the forecast and it said 100% chance of UGR tail lights for everyone.

lhi duhawks,

good one!

and lambo UR TT drivers have been known to ask their fellow competitor at the start line just before they take off:

"tell me if my brake lights are working" lol.

cheers,

john

TI cancelled for this weekend! It will now be held in October. Can't o anything about the weather.

That sucks. But it means more development time for all parties to perfect their setups

TI cancelled for this weekend! It will now be held in October. Can't o anything about the weather.

oh well. guess i gotta find some things to do in dallas this weekend...

Damn, wonder why they just cancelled the event straight out rather than reschedule like last year. I guess Oct TI will be ok

Edit: read on FB