Scotland Tour

topjay

WTF ?? I knew nothing about this and am gutted, GUTTED to have missed it!

Was that Cameron House at the start?

And driving up the Royal mile to the castle!!

Did you do the Old Military road up the east of the Cairngorns ?

I love Scotland - mainly because of the driving - I'm sure this event must have been fantastic.

Gutted.

:(

^^ we can console ourselves that surely it cannot have been better than the 50th Giro ? !

Looking at the vid again, there doesn't seem to be anything there older than Gallardo - was this intentional ?

^^ we can console ourselves that surely it cannot have been better than the 50th Giro ? !

Looking at the vid again, there doesn't seem to be anything there older than Gallardo - was this intentional ?

Nothing will top the 50th Giro unless we will be around for the 100th :icon_mrgreen: perhaps in electric Lambos which sound like forklifts when they take off LOL

Nothing will top the 50th Giro unless we will be around for the 100th :icon_mrgreen: perhaps in electric Lambos which sound like forklifts when they take off LOL

They are doing Italy in June, not as big think 30-40 cars and are running a couple of tours a year now, wanted to do that but it didn't fit with my schedule sadly.

They are doing Italy in June, not as big think 30-40 cars and are running a couple of tours a year now, wanted to do that but it didn't fit with my schedule sadly.

Did not know that, this year is completely out for me but next year I might be keen, do you have more info?

WTF ?? I knew nothing about this and am gutted, GUTTED to have missed it!

Was that Cameron House at the start?

And driving up the Royal mile to the castle!!

Did you do the Old Military road up the east of the Cairngorns ?

I love Scotland - mainly because of the driving - I'm sure this event must have been fantastic.

Gutted.

:(

Yep Cameron House on Loch Lomond, no idea where we went except the various castles! Had a couple professional drivers leading, and I convoy, etc that knew the roads and would indicate where you could overtake safely, etc so no need for satnav.

Support cars were Bentley Bentaga.

I'll post some pics when I get a moment and where we went.

Don't think it was just limited to new cars, but more the preferred customers that have bought a lot or recently were asked first as it was limited numbers.

Probably should have posted here as someone dropped out a few days before and so they were trying to fill the space but at v short notice.

I drove there and back which was pretty special as well, Scotland has some amazing roads. 1000 miles in sv 7-8 hours round trip before we stared!

Think Huracans were better suited to the country roads as they were a bit narrow in places with traffic coming the other was but nothing beats doors up!

All cars performed perfectly, not a single issue or fault over 30 cars, amazing now really how good they are.

Did not know that, this year is completely out for me but next year I might be keen, do you have more info?

I'll dig out the invite,

Assume its on the website somewhere, but her is the brochure

Italian Riviera, looks awesome

FullSizeRender_18.jpg

FullSizeRender_12.jpg

FullSizeRender_17.jpg

FullSizeRender_10.jpg

FullSizeRender_13.jpg

FullSizeRender_14.jpg

FullSizeRender_15.jpg

FullSizeRender_11.jpg

FullSizeRender_16.jpg

Assume its on the website somewhere, but her is the brochure

That looks great, hopefully they will do something similar next year.

All that money and they're still eating haggis? :icon_oak:

Yes, but around the 1 min mark on the video It looks like they were having a proper cup of tea from a tea pot.

Great vid. Which SV is yours? And what color blue is the blue SV?

Green one is mine, blue is Nethus has gloss black instead of matte black parts as well and gloss carbon.

Imo gloss carbon and matte black bits is the way to go though.

Was 7 sv's so a good turnout

Food all weekend was great, haggis was just for show but it was actually excellent

Looks amazing. Did you drive up or trailer the car?

Drove there and back as did 80% of people, Lambo owners are cool like that

Was about 1300 miles all in

All that money and they're still eating haggis? :icon_oak:

Eh? Haggis is one of the greatest foods known to Man or Beast !!!

( along with another Scottish delicacy: Cullen Skink - so much to love about Scotland)

Looking at some reports on facebook it seems the route didn't include the Old Military road - which would seem a bit of an oversight as it's rated in the top ten drives in Europe and arguably the best in the UK. Still, never a problem to have a reason to revisit Scotland.

Those SV's look just fantastic.

I actually live in Edinburgh. Urgh can't believe I missed this!! would've been good to have a chin wag at someone that actually appreciates car talk. Working on a 2 year Visa here so don't actually know anyone yet. A long shot but any local car heads?