Center Console / Buttons

CashMe

Hi Guys !

Just bought my first exotic!

I have a 2004 Murci Coupe.

In the center console I have a few buttons and indicator lights that seem to randomly blink.

What is the buttons labeled 1-2-3-4 indicate ?

Also, the error light pops on and off. I was told it was due to the after market exhaust.

Is there a "map" or outline anywhere on what all the dash and console lights are !! LOL

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Congrats!

You may have a little bit of repairs with your new Murci. Those blinking lights mean something is not right with your electronically adjustable suspension. The car has 6 dampeners, each with an electrical connection for adjusting the dampening. The blinking should be a code that you need to decipher to find out the issue.

Get an OBDII code reader to find out why you are getting a check engine light. Sorry, we can't diagnose anything for you without the codes.

You should get a user manual since it sounds like you didn't get all the accessories with the car. They sell them on ebay.

Good luck and welcome!

Hi Guys !

Just bought my first exotic!

I have a 2004 Murci Coupe.

In the center console I have a few buttons and indicator lights that seem to randomly blink.

What is the buttons labeled 1-2-3-4 indicate ?

Also, the error light pops on and off. I was told it was due to the after market exhaust.

Is there a "map" or outline anywhere on what all the dash and console lights are !! LOL

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Congrats!

You may have a little bit of repairs with your new Murci. Those blinking lights mean something is not right with your electronically adjustable suspension. The car has 6 dampeners, each with an electrical connection for adjusting the dampening. The blinking should be a code that you need to decipher to find out the issue.

Get an OBDII code reader to find out why you are getting a check engine light. Sorry, we can't diagnose anything for you without the codes.

You should get a user manual since it sounds like you didn't get all the accessories with the car. They sell them on ebay.

Good luck and welcome!

Thanks for the heads up !

I may have been a bit dramatic LOL

After looking at it, only the error light occasionally blinks.

I was curious as to what the 1-2-3-4 indicators are with the up and down arrow buttons ? any clue ?

In the meantime I will take your advice and buy a OBDII code reader right away.

Of course the owners manual is missing LOL Couldn't find the 04 murci on ebay either.

Maybe I'll snap a pic and post.

This forum is a wealth of information !! Awesome !

I was curious as to what the 1-2-3-4 indicators are with the up and down arrow buttons ? any clue ?

Of course the owners manual is missing LOL Couldn't find the 04 murci on ebay either.

The 1,2,3,4 are specifically the settings of your suspension. The arrows allow you to adjust it. LP cars and maybe 2006 cars? Don't have this option.

image.jpeg

It shouldn't blink at all, so you seem to have an intermittent fault. Take a video if you can of the blinking so you can later decode it.

Here's a thread that talks about this issue, but you have to dig through the crap to find the nuggets of good info on the adjustable shocks:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45217

The 1,2,3,4 are specifically the settings of your suspension. The arrows allow you to adjust it. LP cars and maybe 2006 cars? Don't have this option.

image.jpeg

Looks like someone swiped the owners manual out of the car so I am like clueless here LMAO

I went on ebay to buy a new manual....and I see why they took the manual.....some were selling for $899 !

#LamboProblems

A few more questions (((head hung low in shame)))

1) How I turn on the air ? I literally do not see the controls

2) the suspenison buttons you mentioned. Can you elaborate ? what is 1 versus 4 ? What is the typical setting ? What is the button in the middle?

3) Last but not least, I took Stimpy's advice and got an OBDII code reader.........I have not even looked yet but is it hard to find in the 2004 Murci or just under the wheel like every other car.

I've never owned a vehicle that made me feel so cool........yet so dumb LMAO

Looks like someone swiped the owners manual out of the car so I am like clueless here LMAO

I went on ebay to buy a new manual....and I see why they took the manual.....some were selling for $899 !

#LamboProblems

A few more questions (((head hung low in shame)))

1) How I turn on the air ? I literally do not see the controls

2) the suspenison buttons you mentioned. Can you elaborate ? what is 1 versus 4 ? What is the typical setting ? What is the button in the middle?

3) Last but not least, I took Stimpy's advice and got an OBDII code reader.........I have not even looked yet but is it hard to find in the 2004 Murci or just under the wheel like every other car.

I've never owned a vehicle that made me feel so cool........yet so dumb LMAO

I can't answer all your questions but I'll answer what I can.

1) the controls are on the console above the radio. There's is a flip up cover that says Lamborghini on it.

2) even though I had an 04 at one time I don't remember but I did find the on off error light irritating.

3) I'd do a google search. The lp640's it is under the column but I thought in my 04 it was under the panel located under the passenger carpet in the footwell. Maybe Stimpy can confirm.

Thank you guys very much !!

If I can ever repay the favor, hollar at me.

I am an online business developer. I specialize in online marketing,search engine optimization etc.

Usually I feel pretty smart. All my google searches actually brought me here LMAO

Thanks again guys :)

image.jpeg

1 is the softest setting 4 is stiff. the arrows adj up and down the button in middle is auto. If you have it in 1 and go fast enough it will change to a stiffer setting. It turns on in auto mode when you come to a stop it will go to the 3 setting when you start driving it will go back to 1 until you go fast enough. This system was gone on the 05 cars and up cars.

1 is the softest setting 4 is stiff. the arrows adj up and down the button in middle is auto. If you have it in 1 and go fast enough it will change to a stiffer setting. It turns on in auto mode when you come to a stop it will go to the 3 setting when you start driving it will go back to 1 until you go fast enough. This system was gone on the 05 cars and up cars.

HI Jeff

Do you know where we can have the shocks rebuilt, i think the motors on my front shocks are faulty

Kipper

HI Jeff

Do you know where we can have the shocks rebuilt, i think the motors on my front shocks are faulty

Kipper

You might also check your options with the Diablo section as they have the same shocks and their cars are older so they have been through it more.

You might also check your options with the Diablo section as they have the same shocks and their cars are older so they have been through it more.

Hi Stimpy,

Good to see that you are really into your Murci

I have been planning for some time to deal with my front shocks but cant seem to find anyone

whom can rebuild the original shocks, New ones are pricey, thought about replacing them with other

but need the lift system

Have trolled this site for a long time looking for leads in this area

Kipper

Thanks Whiteout,

I will try Italiancarparts Their site looks promising

In my case i do not have leaking front shocks, after following a simple test process as detailled by Jeff Lambo i determined that

both my adjustment motors were not working. I have the problem where i have a flashing fault light on my shock control

Thanks again I will let you know how i go

Kipper

Thanks Whiteout,

I will try Italiancarparts Their site looks promising

In my case i do not have leaking front shocks, after following a simple test process as detailled by Jeff Lambo i determined that

both my adjustment motors were not working. I have the problem where i have a flashing fault light on my shock control

Thanks again I will let you know how i go

Kipper