UGR Aventador (Pump gas) vs ASS Ronin GTR vs TT Camaro

avengerr

Just came across this video of a UGR Aventador vs a Ronin GTR (1100 hp) and a TT Camaro (1200 hp). Once the boost kicks in, the Aventador is gone.

somebody is not telling the truth

sandbagging

Yeah the camaro is making 1022whp but I don't believe the Alpha ronin's are capable of 1000whp. Most of them are around 850-900whp.

They were in California and pump there is 91oct so less hp on the lambo and you can tell from the inside video the aventador wasn't really racing

Alright guys I was driving the aventador and this is what really happened vs the aventador that they somehow left out of the first video....

The Aventador was on 91 next time I bring it out I'll be on kill and 109.

Don't get me wrong the TT Camaro is a fast car we didn't think it would beat the GTR!

Alright guys I was driving the aventador and this is what really happened vs the aventador that they somehow left out of the first video....

The Aventador was on 91 next time I bring it out I'll be on kill and 109.

Don't get me wrong the TT Camaro is a fast car we didn't think it would beat the GTR!

Unless you're racing one of the other cars in your garage...kill is probably overkill. Hahahaha

Dirty, I don't think you need to be on kill. Your car wiped the floor on pump, and thats clearly visible. Congratulations on such an amazing machine.

Thanks guys just wanted to set the record straight. The thing is these street racers will sand bag and the moment they get a UGR car on cam getting beat it goes viral. Not gonna chance that Kevin will kill me! LOL

Here's the video vs the Ronin GTR (that we own) earlier that day:

Fun times!

Daytime race footage of a TT Aventador walking a GTR. Doesn't get much better than this. Love how you walk him once that boost by gear ramps up.

Here's the video vs the Ronin GTR (that we own) earlier that day:

Fun times!

Thanks for explaining and hope everyone sees this video 👍👍

• 1 month later...