American Greed

sanojio

I was watching this show about a shady car dealer in New Jersey ripping off owners of Bentleys, Lambo's etc to the tune of 18 million. i.e he would steal titles or not pay people for selling their cars. h

ttp://www.northjersey.com/news/grand-jury-indicts-fugitive-ex-ramsey-emporio-motor-group-car-dealer-bobby-khan-1.1366001

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&a...126130881,d.eWE

It's a very interesting show about people getting ripped off, not doing their due dillegence. i.e Tom Petters, Scott Rothsstein, all top level 9 and 10 figure fraudsters. One guy called Paul Ceglia sued Zuckerberg for 50% percent of facebook. He was running an online business called Streetfax.com in April 2003 when he entered into an agreement to pay Zuckerberg for programming work. Ceglia claimed that as part of the deal, Zuckerberg promised him at least 50 percent ownership over "The Face Book," which was also referred to as "The Page Book."

I watch and like this show, I am always amazed at how many scams that net 10s if not 100s of millions of dollars are perpetrated on the public.

I watch and like this show, I am always amazed at how many scams that net 10s if not 100s of millions of dollars are perpetrated on the public.

Like government sponsored social programs

the Kahn Guy sold my Orange Lotus a 2006 - 6 speed elise with a bad ass wing and 27k miles (car was perfect though .... I maintained it more than I drove it ....)

gave me 25k ... whatever I wiush I still had that plus my 2009 galardo .. I got 103k for thyat with 60k? on it.

when I sell these cars I am always bombarded by people who crave "driven" but perfect condition cars... even though I am a lawyer I have guard down because ... I am not really "working" and I often just say .. yep send the check ...

I know if the shyt hits the fan, I have unlimited resources and talent to really bury someone good if they "make my day" by not paying for a car I give them... but I feel real bad for the victims of this guy (again .. he did me right)

I also feel bad for the real honest 2ndary market guys out there... one of the greatest "lambo collecter" and enthusiast is my great friend Steve (on a pagani run in Italy now and it was his b-day yesterday) but man... I have used him as an expert in court (when a husband sells his collectible exotic and tells his wife .... he didn't get anything for it... and I am her lawyer ... he fuked with the wrong person.. we use experts... Steve is the very best.. )

any way... these secondary market guys HAVE MORE PASSION AND EXPERIENCE than many salespeople at a dealership...

Go speak to Steve or Roy Kats about lambos while you buy a galardo or diable from them ... totally different experience than when buying from the "pre-owned" guy at the dealer. these secondary market guys have more knowledge about these cars as they mature and they get a bad name from a few (albeit it seems like a few dozen) bad apples.

I have never been hurt selling cars back to secondary guys...

as for trading in ... I give it to Steve or return it to Manhattan motors and I am MORE than pleased with the check I get and I don't even have to ask questions..

well anyway ... I feel bad for these guys who were a victim cause I am "lazy" when I am not "working" and I just let my cars go with a "check is in the mail" promise and even with this guy Bobby Kahn ... it always comes...

that trust goes both ways too...lol My book keeper is in her late 70's and she was to "wire" the money to get my new roadster... the roadster came in and I getting ready for goldrush ... the money never went through!!!

It went to the wrong people!!!! the book keeper made a mistake...!!!

Wait till the movie is done its funny ... there I am with 2 lambo SV's and money wired to wrong people on my way to goldrush ...

Dealer said ... "we understand your good for it"

The book keeper... almost fired her (but she is my mom)

and as we started to prepare the car the head employee of the wrap shop passed away in an accident.

movies gonna be great and has some really wile ...FIRE!!! FIRE!!! surprizes if I can just edit all the naked women out of it

the Kahn Guy sold my Orange Lotus a 2006 - 6 speed elise with a bad ass wing and 27k miles (car was perfect though .... I maintained it more than I drove it ....)

gave me 25k ... whatever I wiush I still had that plus my 2009 galardo .. I got 103k for thyat with 60k? on it.

when I sell these cars I am always bombarded by people who crave "driven" but perfect condition cars... even though I am a lawyer I have guard down because ... I am not really "working" and I often just say .. yep send the check ...

I know if the shyt hits the fan, I have unlimited resources and talent to really bury someone good if they "make my day" by not paying for a car I give them... but I feel real bad for the victims of this guy (again .. he did me right)

I also feel bad for the real honest 2ndary market guys out there... one of the greatest "lambo collecter" and enthusiast is my great friend Steve (on a pagani run in Italy now and it was his b-day yesterday) but man... I have used him as an expert in court (when a husband sells his collectible exotic and tells his wife .... he didn't get anything for it... and I am her lawyer ... he fuked with the wrong person.. we use experts... Steve is the very best.. )

any way... these secondary market guys HAVE MORE PASSION AND EXPERIENCE than many salespeople at a dealership...

Go speak to Steve or Roy Kats about lambos while you buy a galardo or diable from them ... totally different experience than when buying from the "pre-owned" guy at the dealer. these secondary market guys have more knowledge about these cars as they mature and they get a bad name from a few (albeit it seems like a few dozen) bad apples.

I have never been hurt selling cars back to secondary guys...

as for trading in ... I give it to Steve or return it to Manhattan motors and I am MORE than pleased with the check I get and I don't even have to ask questions..

well anyway ... I feel bad for these guys who were a victim cause I am "lazy" when I am not "working" and I just let my cars go with a "check is in the mail" promise and even with this guy Bobby Kahn ... it always comes...

that trust goes both ways too...lol My book keeper is in her late 70's and she was to "wire" the money to get my new roadster... the roadster came in and I getting ready for goldrush ... the money never went through!!!

It went to the wrong people!!!! the book keeper made a mistake...!!!

Wait till the movie is done its funny ... there I am with 2 lambo SV's and money wired to wrong people on my way to goldrush ...

Dealer said ... "we understand your good for it"

The book keeper... almost fired her (but she is my mom)

and as we started to prepare the car the head employee of the wrap shop passed away in an accident.

movies gonna be great and has some really wile ...FIRE!!! FIRE!!! surprizes if I can just edit all the naked women out of it