Family car rental in Iceland

Luxeous

Going to Iceland soon on vacation and need a vehicle that fits 4 (tall) adults and a baby. For some reason I can not find any info on rentals out there, just a bunch of spam on other forums (like tripadvisor) stating they used xyz rental and it was awesome (as their first post). I usually just use Hertz but I've read a few horror stories about them in Iceland making you pay for sand and ash damage...

Has anyone here actually rented a car in Iceland and had a good experience? If so, please let me know who you used!

Maybe ask the hotel concierge where you are staying if they have any recommendations. That is the most assistance I can offer ;)

Im jealous. I want to go to Iceland bad. Maybe at some point next year.

I'm going in a few weeks and just booked through travelocity, with alamo. Was pretty simple, but I only rent barebones shitboxes when I travel.

Had connections in Iceland for my Finland trip, definitely would like to vacation there. 130+ volcanoes! They speak very good English as well.