Another Underground Racing Twin Turbo HURACAN headed to California.

Underground Racing

Big thanks to Ross for choosing Underground Racing to Twin Turbo his Huracan. Ross went with our Stage 3 Huracan twin turbo system with race heads that makes over 1,150 whp using 93 octane and we stopped the power at just over 1,250 whp using MS109. This build comes with the JRR MoTeC M1 ecu with boost by gear. Ross's build also has an upgraded clutch which has stock drive ability. Our Stage 3 Huracan twin turbo system includes a 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty. I'm sure we will see some videos of this beast soon on the streets of San Diego.

If you are interested in a build like this or need help locating a car to build, don't hesitate to contact me anytime.

Thanks, Kevin

704-361-3443

[email protected]

1155-ross-2015-huracan-tmpl-03_zpsugwyae

1155-ross-2015-huracan-tmpl-04_zpsepftny

1155-ross-2015-huracan-tmpl-02_zpstj8k0y

1155-ross-2015-huracan-tmpl-01_zpsixc4ay

1155-ross-2015-huracan-tmpl-05_zpsyiq5a8

Here's a pretty dope race with this Huracan vs our Aventador both cars on pump gas. The huracan jumps out in front and the Aventador pulls up top in 5th gear. Both cars are so epic in their own ways!

Paging KISCO :icon_mrgreen:

LOL!

He bought his Plastic mess-06 and he was like it will be stock! Weeks later he had it modded and then sold lmao.

Kevin just send the truck to Fadis house. It's winter now, he can't drive his Huracan anyways.

These new Huracan and r8 builds are just crazy damn fast and cool. I am a betting kind of man so I would say Kisco and me will be running around in 6-9 months in one of these builds lol.

LOL!

He bought his Plastic mess-06 and he was like it will be stock! Weeks later he had it modded and then sold lmao.

Kevin just send the truck to Fadis house. It's winter now, he can't drive his Huracan anyways.

These new Huracan and r8 builds are just crazy damn fast and cool. I am a betting kind of man so I would say Kisco and me will be running around in 6-9 months in one of these builds lol.

why.gif

Sir if you keep it stock you will be forced to only post on Lamborghini talk. Be banned from lambo power.

I banned myself from another board. I cant remember any PWs associated with that account or the e-mail address associated with it. lol