Good Credit Repair referrals?

Rawr

This thread is surreal. Trying to figure out how to fix your credit score on a Lamborghini forum.

Why? People who make a good living occasionally fcuk things up, or sometimes things happen that are egregious errors on the part of the credit reporting companies that is a monumental pain in the ass to fix.

Or, if there are ways to improve your score why wouldn't you? Most people think anything 700+ is good enough, but there are benefits to being in the 750+ range. Many small business owners have their credit scores suffer because they may carry substantial balances on credit lines at various times.

Credit is a tool, if you can sharpen that tool it only makes your life easier.

These things you can do yourself, but you don't know what you don't know....like anything if you aren't in the biz you don't know the tricks.

Did he spill any of it?

This is the only relevance I will add. The reality is, credit is so subjective, yet these days everything is scored with an algorithm and the score is all but exclusively used to defend a high rate or a decline of credit. Credit bureaus are a scam, and I have to imagine somehow down the rabbit hole they are in collusion with the lenders. Fight Club kind of shit.

If you can find a way to improve your score and it isn't egregiously expensive, as you said, sharpen that tool. If you are neck deep in debt, and you have maxed out cards that you are trying to find a way to increase the limit on in order to either buy more shit, or somehow get a lower interest card, well, I think that may be a little bunk.

Every situation is different though, far be it from me to judge. I have seen quite a few credit reports in my day, some of them very wrongly scored, others paint a picture so acutely accurate, that it saves you from a first payment default on a loan.

Why? People who make a good living occasionally fcuk things up, or sometimes things happen that are egregious errors on the part of the credit reporting companies that is a monumental pain in the ass to fix.

Or, if there are ways to improve your score why wouldn't you? Most people think anything 700+ is good enough, but there are benefits to being in the 750+ range. Many small business owners have their credit scores suffer because they may carry substantial balances on credit lines at various times.

Did he spill any of it?

Exactly!! a point or two interest for being 725 vs 750 can add up quick in interest.

I got errors Ive been trying to correct forever and the credit bureaus could not care less

Did he spill any of it?

A few things, but I won't share out of respect. One thing that's very easy and effective is simply finding someone in your family/friends with a high limit credit card and them adding you to their CC, their limit is added to yours, and you don't affect theirs. They don't even need to make a physical cc for you for that account (so there's no danger you'll actually use it and run up the limit) they can add you and that's all. I was genuinely surprised this is legal.