1/2 Mile speed and power

John lomant

I heard that "Twin67s" Gallardo from WGF that won Fastest Manual Vehicle, had a blown motor and was headed back to DP.

Is that true?

I thought it would have gotten over 200 with that amount of power. Getting used to the car I guess?

I saw this car running on Saturday, nothing wrong with it. Motor sounded just fine to me.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be a hater friend of mine. I will find out who you are I promise. The tag wasnt even on the car and no one has seen it so has to be a friend.

Considering you're BOTH posting from the EXACT SAME UNIQUE IP.... Yeah... It shouldn't be too hard to figure out who it is, since its YOU!

:eusa_wall:

ip_1.jpg

Are you DP guys purposely trying to start more drama? WTH? Why would you start issues on this forum over your own car and trash your own tuner?

Let me handle this one...

My question is (and I expect a fcuking answer to it) is why would he hit the "notify Roman, God of thunder" button on top of it?

Let me handle this one...

I am sorry it was one of my employees thinking it would be funny. It is handled and he will never do it again I promise.

I am sorry it was one of my employees thinking it would be funny. It is handled and he will never do it again I promise.

IMO, I think you are trying to get your point across about something and that is your way of sending a message but whatever, not worth debating here. If its the same UNIQUE IP I would think that means its from the same device or computer.

IMO, I think you are trying to get your point across about something and that is your way of sending a message but whatever, not worth debating here. If its the same UNIQUE IP I would think that means its from the same device or computer.

Wireless in my shop one of the guys up front

ouch, busted!

yep, throw an "employee" under the bus.

may want to consider putting a Internet/Social Media policy in place. Most employers pay their employees to work, not surf. ;)

ouch, busted!

yep, throw an "employee" under the bus.

may want to consider putting a Internet/Social Media policy in place. Most employers pay their employees to work, not surf. ;)

I agree they love to mess with me . They know how to get under my skin.

Is there a difference in speed with the TT Huracans vs the TT gallardo/lp at the half mile with same stages? and if so how big of a difference?

Is there a difference in speed with the TT Huracans vs the TT gallardo/lp at the half mile with same stages? and if so how big of a difference?

I think the aero is better on the Huracan. Probably gives it an advantage.

All part of racing and owning exotics John.

I am sure countless people hate me... I know Leo does ;)

Hope your car didn't have issues. That's never any fun.

Mike

I like you better when you had a stage 1 😐

I'm sure. So what is the issue with your car as to why it has to go back to Dallas Performance? What about the DP white 560 that also is on the way back to DP? See if you can be truthful. Keep in mind that I have inside info from over there.

This thread is crazy!!!

I cant believe people are trying to be so messy.

Can we once again get back on topic

I'm sure. So what is the issue with your car as to why it has to go back to Dallas Performance? What about the DP white 560 that also is on the way back to DP? See if you can be truthful. Keep in mind that I have inside info from over there.

I talked to John about it. Unless he's pissed for real at DP I think it's legit.

But who the hell knows

You need to come up with a better excuse

You need to come up with a better excuse

I have tried and tried to be nice but if all im going to get off here is drama im out. I told you guys my employees messed with me. They did I have no reason to lie im not a child. I dont do this because I am competitive I do it for fun. I have been in cars and boats for many years and never have I ever been involved in anything with this much drama. My powerboat friends with boat builds that cost more than 5 times these car builds never act like this no matter what the brand. i am not to be compared to anyone else who may have been a jerk in the past, thats not my style. Ill see you guys at the races but I dont have time for this.

John

You sir are a idiot. I dont have to explain anything to a coward without a real name.