Anybody know any lenders that finance grey market vehicles?

sooriyami

Hey guys, I have a Canadian imported 2016 Jeep Wrangler here in Sacramento, California and have customers who would like to finance, but most lenders do not finance grey market vehicles, and the ones that we have sold were to customers who purchased with their lines of credit.

Does anyone know which lenders would be good to obtain auto financing?

Thanks in advance!

Not to be funny, but why in the fcuk would anyone finance a grey market Wrangler? It's not like you can't get them here in the States?

You could check with local credit unions, they may more likely be willing to risk it.

Not to be funny, but why in the fcuk would anyone finance a grey market Wrangler? It's not like you can't get them here in the States?

You could check with local credit unions, they may more likely be willing to risk it.

The difference in the between the American and Canadian dollar is huge.

(30-35%.)

There are dealers in Canada legally selling cars and trucks to the US all the time.

Change the speedo heads and a couple of other things and voila, it's good to go.

There are one or two wholesalers in my area that have made a fortune doing this.

When the CAD is low they sell into the states, when it's high , they import into Canada.

Woodside credit.

home of the 108 month loan lol

On this topic, I may have to import some Defender 90s and 130s from the great white north