Photoshoot with Cookie Monster 2.0 by "Photography by V"

I am looking at photos of the Perf from Geneva right this second, this car with this kit looks much better IMO.

I have to agree with you porter! This car looks amazing NRG. The color and kit complement each other very well!

i can't help but think that some of the Vorsteiner kit MUST have been a style influence to the Performante designer. could be PURE coincidence but with the internet, social media, and digital photos it's hard to say that the designer just HAPPENED to be on the same wavelength half way around the world.

Interestingly I chatted with a guy from Boden Autohaus who creates the center exhaust mods for the Lambos - they debuted the first one done on an Av this past weekend at Lambo NP Beach meet.... he told me that Peter from Vorsteiner told Boden to create the center exhaust for the Huracan Before Lamborghini did....and he did. Not sure if that influenced Lambo's design.

D5967DD0-AFA6-4825-8447-0380077653CA_zps

Interestingly I chatted with a guy from Boden Autohaus who creates the center exhaust mods for the Lambos - they debuted the first one done on an Av this past weekend at Lambo NP Beach meet.... he told me that Peter from Vorsteiner told Boden to create the center exhaust for the Huracan Before Lamborghini did....and he did. Not sure if that influenced Lambo's design.

D5967DD0-AFA6-4825-8447-0380077653CA_zps

so like you, i'm just sharing based on what i know, and my rough estimation of timeline...

the NOVARA kit debuted at the 2015 SEMA show. so about 2.5 years ago. the earliest "camo" Performante ring photos started surfacing about 8 months ago (obviously the car design was in development at least a year ahead of these photos). so i'm going to put a STRONG guess that the designers had to have seen this vorsteiner kit. not saying they copied it. but at least taken a lot of creative cues and influence from the design of the kit. i DON'T think this is just a coincidence. the rear specifically is a huge departure from any of the traditional "design language" found on any of the existing lamborghini line up (maybe Veneno is the closest resemblance). so my guess is, lamborghini "borrowed" from Vorsteiner here...

now when it comes to the exhaust... i think it goes the other way around. once the "camo" photos started surfacing (showing the higher center style exhaust), Vorsteiner began to update their Novara program with their Novara "RS" program - which includes the new center exit exhaust, and front bumper inserts (in development), AND.... possibly a swan neck style rear wing. now the rear wing definitely won't be an 'ACTIVE' aero piece, but they were going to develop a new rear wing on my car.... then SEMA 2016 came along, and they got SWAMPED with other projects. so it's sort of on the back shelf for now. so we shall see how MUCH of the new "RS" update comes to production.

but that being said, the new collaboration exhaust between BODEN AUTOHAUS and VORSTEINER was "borrowed" from the Performante spy photos...

so i guess their even now. LOL!

The rear of the Performante is a result of the aero work and the integration of the required components, I think it's just pure coincidence.

Not trying to take anything away from your car because I think it looks stunning but I am not a huge fan of after market mods in particular when they aren't tested, most companies develop wings for cars and they actually work as air brakes LOL.

• 2 months later...