My Murcie, A Love Affair, or Nightmare? Updated daily.

ComputerXpress1

Wow, just read this entire thread - I am sorry to hear about your experience. I had an 06 Murci, and it was a FANTASTIC car, all service done by Lamborghini Orange County, and then Lamborghini Newport Beach. I have since sold the car, and the new owner now has over 70k miles on it! With minimal repairs!

A few thoughts:

-always buy the best example you can afford (you can rarely buy the less expensive car and bring it up to the next level cheaper than just buying that next level car)

-I do not know anything about the mechanics you mentioned, but your situation seems to be getting more and more complicated. You might start from scratch with a completely new mechanic / shop that is known for A+ work.

-Do you end up making the transaction through Ebay? I do not know the details of it, but Ebay offers (or once offered) some sort of purchase protection. I know this because years ago someone bought a Diablo, it arrived with issues, and they somehow got eBay to help resolve it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic