Recommend me a 4 seater sportscar with a bit of luggage room

Taoist

928 GTS is a great choice, Even if price was the same I would choose it over a 456. If you are looking that way, Maybe a 993 would be another option

Pontiac GTO or a Firebird TransAm is the way to go!. If you get the new GTO you will have more than 350hp and the performance is just great for being a 4steater.

Pontiac GTO

Taxi Coupe as they're known here.

not the best taxi platform considering its a 2 door.....and they come with a 6.0liter 400hp ls2 motor. i believe they call them monaros or something downunder with the brand as Holden.

Pontiac GTO

not the best taxi platform considering its a 2 door.....and they come with a 6.0liter 400hp ls2 motor. i believe they call them monaros or something downunder with the brand as Holden.

Yeah thats right they are Monaros wearing Pontiac badges. Who cares if its a Taxi or not? The dam car has 400hp and performs like a champ for being just a 4steater. That would be my choice if i had to pic a four steater.

Pontiac GTO

yep, in australia the Commodore is an icon and an eyesore, taxi's, cop cars, govt fleet vehicles, and every kid and blue-collar employee has one to call their own.

for the most part, a Monaro is just a 2-door Commodore. :vom: they raped the name of an old legendary car for the sake of sales, just the same as they did by calling it a GTO over there.

standard commode-door

1.jpg

cop commonwhore

Holden_Commodore_WA_Police_front_quarter2.jpg

monaro

gto_sun_022005_3.jpg

i wish we would get all the badass cars the rest of the world gets...

A commodore isn't really badass. The top just has a bodykit on it. Check out HSV for the badass version of the commodore. www.hsv.com.au

badass... i could walk outside and film 30 of them in the next 2 minutes. go out into the badlands (outer burbs) and nearly every car is a commodore or hyundai excel.

Yeah don't get me wrong, I don't like them either. (saying that I do drive a wagon version but only because it suits work purposes). Don't even get me started on the bloody excels.

Actually I think I've found the best all round answer.

A Porsche 928 GTS.

5.4 Litre V8 generating 350bhp and 370 lbft of torque, giving 0-60 in 5.4 secs, top speed 170mph. Returns about 20-22mpg (uk gallons)

Not a full blown 4 seater but a 2+2 with lots of luggage space. Looks like a suitable replacement for both the Countach and the PT as a daily driver. I can pick up a 1995 one for around £15,000 ($30,000).

What do you think?

go for it!

i wasnt talking about your australian pontiac lmao

like all the porsches that are not us legal and other badass cars...for example i havnt seen a gillet vertigo stateside or even heard of one here.

Keep away from Dunnydores :finga:

How about the New Audi RS4, 4wd, V8 414bhp, 4dooor, sim power to weight to a M5, will be out in Octoberish?

Keep away from Dunnydores :finga:

How about the New Audi RS4, 4wd, V8 414bhp, 4dooor, sim power to weight to a M5, will be out in Octoberish?

Way over budget.

i wasnt talking about your australian pontiac lmao

like all the porsches that are not us legal and other badass cars...for example i havnt seen a gillet vertigo stateside or even heard of one here.

Don't worry, we don't get a lot of cars here because they don't come in RHD. back on topic, I guess you could get one of the HSV's over there Jim. Plenty of fun and space but they do were a Vauxhall badge.......