We should get on our knees and thank Lamborghini !

Dollar Bill had a bunch of those and when I sat in them I thought that they were extremely well-engineered, but that was just from what you see and feel sitting in them. So to learn that there are quality issues (major ones) with a brand selling itself on engineering is off-putting.

Nevertheless - complaints come through loudly, but how many cars are out there without issue? I laughed yesterday when I saw a big sign on Biscayne Blvd in Miami (somewhere around Morningside):

"Come in and try the worst pizza that one guy on Yelp ever had"

:lol2: so true!

The 365 GTC/4, 250 GT Lusso, and 250 GT TDF are all notable Fs from yesteryear commanding big bucks today.....cars from the golden age '50s to early '70s. Hopefully they'll be at Quail's.

812 Superfast is a take on the old 500 Superfast BTW.....if that means anything in your final conclusion. :lol2:

I heard it was intended (or might actually be) for La-Ferrari to be the complete name of the car. In that context it's great, otherwise...

Pista, Portofino, Fiorano is for us Italian(-Americans) to love..... just like we are the only ones who can love Maserati the brand. :icon_mrgreen:

We’ve talked about this, as I said I don’t even think Maserati likes Maserati LOL