— Site Announcement — A Familiar Look is Back!

Destructo

4 hours ago, Griza said:

It's not the same. When you click on "Unread Content" and then click on the topic, it takes you to the first post even if you have read that post before. 

Use the blue circle or star on next to the topic title. Takes you to the spot you last read.

Also, not sure if mobile is being considered given I've seen the popup for Tapatalk, but on mobile (s8) the view is all mess up and you can't see who the poster was..

Screenshot_20181013-170403_Chrome.jpg

Excellent stuff everyone. I apologize for not getting to each one individually, but so you know I have an appointment set up for Monday to go through these first round issues to be addressed. So thank you for pointing out, all great stuff!!

I wanted to throw out the idea of cleaning up the pinned/sticky posts.

For example, Under General the "Teenagers, go play somewhere" else could be combined with they "Everyone please read" and perhaps renamed to "Forum rules/guidelines"  and in Off topic the sticky about "fewer then 200 posts warning", could that be added combined with the other two? maybe have it pinned in both General and Off topic?

I really love the classic black and gold and I'm glad that is back and looking forward to the rest of the improvements/changes that are coming.

On 10/14/2018 at 10:03 AM, NuclearJACK said:

I wanted to throw out the idea of cleaning up the pinned/sticky posts.

For example, Under General the "Teenagers, go play somewhere" else could be combined with they "Everyone please read" and perhaps renamed to "Forum rules/guidelines"  and in Off topic the sticky about "fewer then 200 posts warning", could that be added combined with the other two? maybe have it pinned in both General and Off topic?

I really love the classic black and gold and I'm glad that is back and looking forward to the rest of the improvements/changes that are coming.

Excellent stuff, I’ll put that on the to do list for this week for sure.

So today had a call and worked through some of the issues everyone mentioned.

1. No contrast in the PM’s to read text. That was addressed and taken care of.

2. Hyperlink text when pasted in text box was unreadable. That was addressed and taken care of.

3. Numbering individual posts. That was addressed and they are looking adding that back in. 

4. Responding to a message in a post, the quote box blends too much. That was addressed and is in process of being taken care of.

5. Mobile compatibility display issues. Also addressed and working on it. 

So overall a good call and progress being made. Any other issues, let me know so it can be resolved. 

Thanks for your patience everyone! 

There will also be another big announcement this week. I’ll make a new post about it once it’s ready.

On 10/13/2018 at 3:03 AM, jim501 said:

Use the blue circle or star on next to the topic title. Takes you to the spot you last read.

Check this out, it’s a setting to get you what you want. Instead of top of the thread, it can be set to go to the first unread comment, 

C6E48C8B-7E7E-4AD1-9DDC-23700525078D.jpeg