Sign in to follow this  
BLK85

Biggest/Most Popular Vintage watches in their day

I was thinking about this the other day. What is a vintage or past model of a watch that was the watch of the day? Like the AP ROO is very popular today. What was the AP to get in say 1950(for example)? Im curious about all brands with long history's. What about Pocket Watches when they were big? 

7 hours ago, Rawr said:

weed is a hell of a drug.

Ill go with rolex daytona

:lol2: :lol2:

I've never been a bit watch guy, it blew my mind that people could spend what you could get a Lamborghini for on a wrist-watch. I get the appreciation and craftsmanship involved, it's just not my cup of tea. I'm more likely to break it when working so figured to never go very expensive haha! 

2 hours ago, Destructo said:

:lol2: :lol2:

I've never been a bit watch guy, it blew my mind that people could spend what you could get a Lamborghini for on a wrist-watch. I get the appreciation and craftsmanship involved, it's just not my cup of tea. I'm more likely to break it when working so figured to never go very expensive haha! 

Shit, you could have a Bugatti Veyron on your wrist.  I did not realize Jacob and Co makes some very expensive watches. Some of those are very complex. 

This thread did not go where I hoped it would. Where did everyone go? 

Sign in to follow this