Tire wear Urus

junc

Question for Urus owners. What kind of wear are you seeing on your tires? I have the 23 inch Pirelli P Zero Pz4 285/35R23 325/30R23 tires and after 7500 miles I was told I have about a mm (2k miles or so) left before replacement. I dont track the car or do burn outs. I do drive at decent speeds with not much stop and go traffic. 

Im having the dealers replace the tires and apparently it also needs an alignment because its slightly off. No pot holes hit or sudden shocks that I know of. The alignment is 1400 bucks and the tires are 680 each for the fronts/860 each rears. Pirelli has a monopoly on these OEM fits and prices them accordingly. 

Interestingly I was also told that if I go with same size in another brand tire it could void warranty for transmission because they have seen faults appear due to different compounds.

Unfortunately the Pzero's are high performance tires that have a high wear rate. Couple that with the weight of the Urus and there you go. Order tires from Tirerack.com and get an alignment at an indnpendant shop. The dealer is raping up.

Like the LM002 before it, tires will be an issue.

I'll be honest, never really considered it, but that raises a great point. The Urus could be aruged that it's designed to get the most mileage and usage out of the fleet. The tires should be a quick to degrade it. I'd be ticked

Tires on tire rack are very close in price . Pirelli has a monopoly on these urus tires for now. The alignment required all the adas system components to be calibrated which required between 6-8 hours so needs to be done at a Lamborghini or Audi dealer.