Nice Espada on Ebay

vmanaktala

How much are they worth these days?

30-35K$ for a car in mint condition.And for a vintage italian V12 this price is realy nice!

The car on ebay just sold for $39K, The funny thing is the buy it now price was $28k when the auction started. 39k seem like way to much money, althought the car is great looking

Why would 39k be too much money for that? Heck 308s are getting that kind of money. The Espada is a quarkie machine..but it was the fastest and most forward thinking car of its time. There aren't very many around in this kind of shape, and its a V12 powered exotic car with the Lambo name on it. I say its about time this car got its due.

If I could find one I would buy it and drive. Its just too bad these older Lambos are left to rot, while 308s are being bought and restored. Why is that? Why is every older F-car an in demand car, where as the older more rare Lambos are, are left to rot in feilds? Its too bad.

The 39K would actually be a bargain; if the car's mechanical condition even approaches the way it looks. An English rag mentioned how an Espada, still costs the same as a Miura to fix, yet they can be found for saloon money. It would make no sense to pay 18K for a bargain Espada, only to sink a ton of money in to fix the car. After the repairs, the car is still worth 18K. Why ? It is still a driver. It is not the top 20 cars to be found. The problem is finding a good car. Jim Kaminsky mentioned that a few of these cars, have over six figures in repairs and upkeep.

One other thing.

Someone could drive that thing for two years, barring any big problems, you will get every dime back after you decide to sell. Used 2005 Plastic mess-06 money brings 100% hand built Lamborghini, ZF 5 speed manual box, leather interior, 12 Cyl, awesome exhaust note, real gauges, AL block, 4 overhead cams, rear wheel drive, and Weber Carbs. Not bad for less than 40K. An Italian Hot Rod.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is another Espada for sale, Sound nice, I know nothing about this car just an FYI

LAMBORGHINI: 1971 Espada Series 11, 46,000 miles runs great! Fresh red repaint, new black carpet, very nice tan interior, 5 speed trans, a/c, power windows strong v-12 with six webers, clean engine bay, very nice chrome, recent service. I have taken it to shows and it does well. I would call this a very nice driver and always a head turner. $28,900 negotiable. Contact: [email protected], MN

• 3 weeks later...

i'd love to see some pix with these 2 cars side by side :heart:

Why would 39k be too much money for that?  Heck 308s are getting that kind of money.  The Espada is a quarkie machine..but it was the fastest and most forward thinking car of its time.  There aren't very many around in this kind of shape, and its a V12 powered exotic car with the Lambo name on it.  I say its about time this car got its due.

If I could find one I would buy it and drive.  Its just too bad these older Lambos are left to rot, while 308s are being bought and restored.  Why is that? Why is every older F-car an in demand car, where as the older more rare Lambos are, are left to rot in feilds?  Its too bad.

my guess for one of the reasons:you can t be a "poser" with one of these cars.No1 knows what an Espada or a Jarama is except car nuts like us.On the other hand everyone and his mom knows that a 308 is a Ferrari

Now that i think about it, i saw that car on Ebay a while ago! She looked really clean and the price was definitely right when the auction started! Someone would have gotten a great deal if they had used the Buy it Now.