What's the fastest modified diablo in the U.S.?

abolfaz

• 2 weeks later...

Allen

I have seen the 1190 whp Diablo in Japan. It will be featured in Modified Luxury & Exotics next issue. www.modifiedle.com

The car was amazing... ran like stock. Perfectly drivable, and almost daily-driven. Stock motor, Motec, with twin Garrett turbos. Owned by Manabu's Carmaking ... they make hearses and stuff like that. The guy that did a lot of the work on the car is actually the Aussie distributor for Motec and had worked on some of the JGTC Diablo's a few years ago.

The car was built for top-speed. Right now it has more power than it has gear... but he has reached some serious speeds!

For full details, you'll have to wait until the issue comes out.

Rob Laidlaw

Publisher - Modified Luxury & Exotics

www.modifiedle.com

Allen think your car is faster then my?

no!!!!!  it is faster!

HAAAA HAAA, cuz its built by me!

No, i think yours is faster, but i drive better! :lol: :axe: :axe: :lol:

Neither one of you can drive :axe: :axe: :axe:

Allen think your car is faster then my?

no!!!!! it is faster!

HAAAA HAAA, cuz its built by me!

No, i think yours is faster, but i drive better! :lol: :axe: :axe: :lol:

Neither one of you can drive :axe: :axe: :axe:

yes! dad.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an article on the VTTTs and SVTTs:

http://www.fast-autos.net/spotlight/svtt/

"Somehow, Lamborghini USA set it up so that the twin-turbo package could be ordered as a factory option on the Diablo - the TT Diablo was even listed in the NADA price guides."

"Armstrong ended up building five VTTT's for Platinum Motors, and then four other twin-turbo Diablo's at the request of customers. The SVTT was one of these cars, and the only SV model built. "

• 2 months later...
Allen

I have seen the 1190 whp Diablo in Japan. It will be featured in Modified Luxury & Exotics next issue. www.modifiedle.com

The car was  amazing... ran like stock. Perfectly drivable, and almost daily-driven. Stock motor, Motec, with twin Garrett turbos. Owned by Manabu's Carmaking ... they make hearses and stuff like that. The guy that did a lot of the work on the car is actually the Aussie distributor for Motec and had worked on some of the JGTC Diablo's a few years ago.  

The car was built for top-speed. Right now it has more power than it has gear... but he has reached some serious speeds!

For full details, you'll have to wait until the issue comes out.

Rob Laidlaw

Publisher - Modified Luxury & Exotics

www.modifiedle.com

The Diablo SVTT was build by PM ENGINE in JAPAN.

http://www.pmengine.co.jp

There is many pics in PM ENGINE Web site.

Diablo SVTT, Koenig 512BB, Porsche 935......

There is a black Diablo here in ATL built by Supercars international a tuner just outside the gates of Road Atlanta. It was twin turboed, built motor, standaone ecu etc... I have heard rumor it made in the 900hp range but you know how rumors go. I will stop by there in the next few weeks and snap some pics and ask a few questions about it if the car is still there and see if I can get any information fro the owners.

I would think someone on this board had heard of them, there are normally five or six lambos there at any given time.

There is a black Diablo here in ATL built by Supercars international a tuner just outside the gates of Road Atlanta. It was twin turboed, built motor, standaone ecu etc... I have heard rumor it made in the 900hp range but you know how rumors go. I will stop by there in the next few weeks and snap some pics and ask a few questions about it if the car is still there and see if I can get any information fro the owners.

I would think someone on this board had heard of them, there are normally five or six lambos there at any given time.

That car is not TT, and I offered to race them sometime agp, and they declined.

Really. Well like I said you know how those rumors go, Funny its not turboed at all. I know the car had been there for some time as I used on of the other business in that complex to tune on my Porsche.

• 1 month later...
1st post, been browsing for awhile and love the site (reminds me of an exotic version of Viperalley meaning you don't take **** and give **** if you know what I mean lol). Didn't post since I didn't have a Lambo, but saw this and remembered somebody who was big into Vipers (searching for the right one for myself right now) that had a Diablo with twin superchargers done if I remeber correctly by Jason Heffner (Heffner's Performance). Can't remember exactly since it's been awhile but the pictures might still be up on the Viperclub site, let me check and see. Have no idea if it's the fastest. If your on Viperalley you pry already know Krazy and how power hungry he is.

edit - here found it, only better thing would have been if it were TT

840 RWHP/927 RWTQ/ 94 octane

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat....true#Post421516

lamboengine.jpg

That Diablo was wrecked a LONG time ago.

-James Miller