Twin turbo wide body diablo

abolfaz

Somebody in L.A. was telling me about a twin turbo widebody diablo thats going up for sale next week. Does anybody know the car? I was told that its been in numerous SEMA shows. Any pictures anybody?

Why is it a POS? I was offered that car today for a very reasonable amount of money. They say that there is almost $200k in the motor alone. Twin turbo, motec etc...

I was told it was built by the former owner of the lotus/lambo franchise in orange county. It was coupe that was turned into a roadster/speedster.

Ya it's at Platinum in the showroom. It had crazy plumbing in the back. Say so Japanese guys looking at it last time I was there. It also says "twin turbo" on the side in black letters.

HAHA! I told you. It looks worse than a kit car. I was offered the car long ago. Wait till you see it upclose and personal. it is disgusting.

Is the other diablo in the background what I think it is? Does anybody know anything about this auction?

Why is it a POS? I was offered that car today for a very reasonable amount of money. They say that there is almost $200k in the motor alone. Twin turbo, motec etc...

200k in the motor.Sounds like total bullshit.Did they mark up everything by 300%??

All I know about the car was based on a two minute phone call with someone who saw the car at an auction in L.A.. Who knows? Whether its a P.O.S. or not (it is) somebody spent a ton of money on it. I just want to know WTF they were thinking. What kind of engine lid is that?

Is the other diablo in the background what I think it is? Does anybody know anything about this auction?

Yep , i saw that GT in the back ground myself and started drooling !

I wouldn't touch a car like that one with a 10 foot pole.Odds are you will inherit someone leses problems.Unless you know who has done the work and what was done exactly,stay AWAY

They offered for like 120K. That car has been in and out of auctions for years now. No one wants it. What is the deal with the DIablo GT there? THAT I WANT!

I would call it a custom diablo gone bad. or a real diablo trying to be a replica....This is one car I wouldnt drive even if it is a real diablo...

WOW!!! And it is in FASTEST Color Yellow too!!!

I'd BUY it

If it comes with the GT in the background ;)

-James Miller