MP4 v. FGT (pullley/tune)

azmurciev12

this was really the surprise of the day. i didn't think the MP4 had any chance against the tuned FGT. both are my cars. i was driving the FGT and had a buddy drive the MP4 as that's the easier one to run. hope you guys enjoy the vid.

it was only the FGT that came close during that day. GT2RS, Ruf RT12, and most especially the 458 were so far behind. granted that the 34C ambient temp might have pulled a lot timing on the porsches.

i wonder what the extra 25hp will do once i get it. really happy with the car and hope to write some opinions about it soon.

FGT only lost ground when it shifted... :)

I'm surprised as well, I thought the FGT would have pulled away.... my FGT put down 630 whp with a heffner pully/tune...

458 vs mp4 video?

the GT was running perfectly believe me. the MP4 was seeing speedo of excess 300km/h each and every time i put my foot down.

i still think the FGT pulls harder, you can feel it, and it really loses ground on the shifts. but that's the fact of it, you have to shift on the FGT while it's seamless on the MP4.

will post once the organizer get the formal event video done and hopefully we can see more there. but there's really no point in seeing the other races against the MP4 because there's nothing to see. all the other cars got left so far behind it's not even a race, that i'd just back off towards the end and still they couldn't catch up.

the MP4 is really impressive. it really shines and pulls away on the top end, well into the triple digits (mph), as the case here.

i like the Mclaren. i think it's an engineering feat. you can feel that the car was made by engineers and very well built and thought of-like an overengineered car. it does everything well. go fast, ride comfortably and look decent at the same time. still, i'm kinda old school guy and think that the RS4.0 is still the best drivers car. but the MP4 has the best package among all of them.

the 458 is sexier and the interior feels more exotic. however, i cannot get over the fact that it is utterly gutless -at least compared to the MP4 and FGT. i seriously think the MP4 is the better value car, you get more for your money, and i don't regret i choosing it.

macca was a beast! thanks azmurcie for letting me drive it! definitely the future of a supercar!

it shifts amazing were mindblowing, the ride was fantastic and the power delivery was just superb!

made my 570 SL feel like it came from the stone ages! what a car!

macca was a beast! thanks azmurcie for letting me drive it! definitely the future of a supercar!

it shifts amazing were mindblowing, the ride was fantastic and the power delivery was just superb!

made my 570 SL feel like it came from the stone ages! what a car!

:iamwithstupid: