White on Red G

WHY BRETT WHY? This G is stunning except for the doors. I really don't think you can check the options box any better then this. Tons of great looking CF on the interior and exterior, the white on red is stunning, Red calipers offset beautifully by the white Cordelias and then BOOM. Lambo doors that look worse then the Aventadors. I'ts like Ellen DeGeneres head on Kate Upton's body.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2011-Lambor...ht_12853wt_1165

fw_800.jpg

nQ_800.jpg

BQ_800.jpg

cg_800.jpg

love the car... OMG.. who ruined it with those doors. Can it be reconverted?

What a beauty... I agree with OP the options box could not be set any better on this G...Why the "lambo" doors were installed is beyond anything I can understand.

love the car... OMG.. who ruined it with those doors. Can it be reconverted?

I don't see any modification to the body of the car so I would think that it can be returned to stock. I've seen these kits and they usually have a mounting plate and a hinge and you replace all of the hardware on the door.

Have you met him? The Guy pushes the envelope in every way, he does some crazy stuff that we all talk about.......but... he is getting noticed. I think he was Audi dealer of the year again.

Have you met him? The Guy pushes the envelope in every way, he does some crazy stuff that we all talk about.......but... he is getting noticed. I think he was Audi dealer of the year again.

I've heard nothing but good things about him! It still is lambo doors on a G though!

He has a supercar run every month, I went on a few of them now. First class all the way. Good group of people too. The Gold Aventador, outragious. But gets him lots of attention.