My experiecne wtih David@Fabspeed

Kisco

Well, with the negative experiences that have been brewing out there regarding different vendors, I wanted to take a moment and ensure people that there will always be a few out there that are customer oriented and caring. I recently had the pleasure of deal with David at Fabspeed, a forum sponsor, and I wanted to share my experience with everyone.

I sent my car to David for JRZ coil-over install. I have always wanted a set of these because my car came with the Sport Suspension option (I believe same set up as a GSL) and driving around the various cities of MI on the OEM suspension was causing some minor brain damage. So I immediately sent my car to David for the JRZ install when the opportunity arose. From the day it got there to the day it left, I must have had 100 texts between David and I, ranging from 8:00 am to 12:00 am. He constantly provided me with pictures, updates, and was very informative and explanatory about the product, how it was going to work, what's to be expected, etc. I never once felt there were unanswered questions, and that made me feel confident in having my car there.

Fast forward to the day I got the invoice, and without going into detail because it wasn't a big deal, there seemed to be a misunderstanding on both our ends. There is one bottom line here, and that is that David didn't hesitate to make it right. No arguing, no questions, no debating. He just made it right and ensured fairness and a happy customer. This kind of action is scarce in the tuner world, IMO, and It was at that time that I knew I am going to be a long time customer of Fabspeed.

So in conclusion, I want to thank David@Fabspeed for his work, fairness, information, and for instilling a feeling of confidence within me while my car was at his shop. I am looking forward to doing more business with him in the future. :icon_thumleft:

Take his dick out of you mouth, we all know you just want free parts ;) :lol2:

All kidding aside, good to hear the positives for sponsors, they make a big contribution to our small community.

Take his dick out of you mouth, we all know you just want free parts ;) :lol2:

I already got the free parts my friend (well, with shipping back and forth + install + alignment made it far from free) so surely I get nothing out of this post other than accurate assessment for Fabspeed. :icon_thumleft:

Well, with the negative experiences that have been brewing out there regarding different vendors, I wanted to take a moment and ensure people that there will always be a few out there that are customer oriented and caring. I recently had the pleasure of deal with David at Fabspeed, a forum sponsor, and I wanted to share my experience with everyone.

I sent my car to David for JRZ coil-over install. I have always wanted a set of these because my car came with the Sport Suspension option (I believe same set up as a GSL) and driving around the various cities of MI on the OEM suspension was causing some minor brain damage. So I immediately sent my car to David for the JRZ install when the opportunity arose. From the day it got there to the day it left, I must have had 100 texts between David and I, ranging from 8:00 am to 12:00 am. He constantly provided me with pictures, updates, and was very informative and explanatory about the product, how it was going to work, what's to be expected, etc. I never once felt there were unanswered questions, and that made me feel confident in having my car there.

Fast forward to the day I got the invoice, and without going into detail because it wasn't a big deal, there seemed to be a misunderstanding on both our ends. There is one bottom line here, and that is that David didn't hesitate to make it right. No arguing, no questions, no debating. He just made it right and ensured fairness and a happy customer. This kind of action is scarce in the tuner world, IMO, and It was at that time that I knew I am going to be a long time customer of Fabspeed.

So in conclusion, I want to thank David@Fabspeed for his work, fairness, information, and for instilling a feeling of confidence within me while my car was at his shop. I am looking forward to doing more business with him in the future. :icon_thumleft:

Thank you for the kind words Fadi! One of the best part about this forum is the friends I have gained along the way that I suspect I will stay in touch with regardless of whether I am with Fabspeed forever!

Fabspeed sound awesome but Kisco why would you harass the guy with 100 text messages some at 12 AM when you got free suspension?? :icon_mrgreen:

Just busting your chops, good to hear there are still decent people in business!