Why a flaming Lamborghini is always a bad idea

AudiBull

Didn't even know this was an actual drink. Now I just hope it never enters my mind to order any while I'm shitfaced.

So this is how you do it without setting your face on fire.

I am really glad NC has a law against lighting drinks on fire or else I would be highly tempted to order one of these when I was a couple drinks deep.

Looking at the right way, I have no fcuking idea what she was doing.

I thought it was all supposed to light up at once and it failed and she tried to fan it out, but she literally just spiked the flaming drink into the guys head for no apparent reason.

Not watched the vids but I was given a double flaming Lamborghini by my friends a few years back on my birthday. Then I was given some absyinth. I was already considerably drunk, I was then not well.

Both drinks are utterly vile and I don't understand the need to set drinks on fire.

"I need to have a drink, I need to unwind but I can only feel I am doing that when this drink is on fire".

Both drinks are utterly vile and I don't understand the need to set drinks on fire.

"I need to have a drink, I need to unwind but I can only feel I am doing that when this drink is on fire".

I do think the lit rum that's in a flaming Dr. Pepper helps caramelize the rum to add to the flavor at the end.

Fires in crowded places is always a brilliant idea

Looks like they stack glasses on top of each other THEN light it on fire...seems pretty safe!

Such a waste of alcohol. If you pay for it, drink it, don't lite it on fire :D !

Not watched the vids but I was given a double flaming Lamborghini by my friends a few years back on my birthday. Then I was given some absyinth. I was already considerably drunk, I was then not well. Both drinks are utterly vile and I don't understand the need to set drinks on fire. "I need to have a drink, I need to unwind but I can only feel I am doing that when this drink is on fire".

Probably a throwback to cavemen days when a good fire was always appreciated.