Pics of my Huracan in Nero Serapis!

RSM

Just took delivery over a week back and absolutely love the car! Got my wheels painted in Matte Black / Exhaust /Race Filters and will soon have wheels and some other bits. :)

huracan101.jpg

huracan103.jpg

IMG_2753.MOV

BMC_Filters.jpg

Thanks guys! Also have a 458 with full de-cat and Ipe exhaust with BMC filters, and a Porsche Turbo S with Techart ECU, Capristo exhaust and BMC filters.#garagemates

image.jpg

Whose Air Filters?

Price?

Air filters are from BMC price 300 Euro Aprox

FYI the stock units are extremely restrictive intact for certain countries with high levels of pollutants they wrap the filters in another layer of cotton fiber which is even more restrictive. Attached is a pic of the stock unit you can see for yourself.

stock_air_filters_huracan.jpg

Wow, beautiful garage and cars. :monkeyleft:

Can you give us your thoughts on the Huracan vs. the 458? Which one do you like more and why?

Air filters are from BMC price 300 Euro Aprox

FYI the stock units are extremely restrictive intact for certain countries with high levels of pollutants they wrap the filters in another layer of cotton fiber which is even more restrictive. Attached is a pic of the stock unit you can see for yourself.

Thanks.

Awesome car!!!!

congrats! that 458 must be crazy loud... my friend has one with headers, high flow cats and stock exhaust, and my ears hurt bad during the dyno runs....

Thank you guys!! I plan to do a write up soon on the 458 vs Huracan comparison. Need to put in more miles on the Huracan before I make up my mind on the strengths and weaknesses of both cars.

My system on the 458 is unbelievably loud!! I had the Capristo headers too but decided to not use them for certain reasons. I think my set up is as close you can get to an F1 wail in a 458.

Video -