Got a 930 turbo

sonnythebull

What did you get

Its a 76 3.0RS clone.. I really like that gold 930 you picked up, saw it a couple of times when I was in the dealership. They did a full resto on it. Also the RUF BTR... congrats Sonny and enjoy in good health. Im having issues with my 65, the headlight switch starts to heat up, thinking a short in the high beam switch but replacement switches are damn near impossible to find... old Porsches

Its a 76 3.0RS clone.. I really like that gold 930 you picked up, saw it a couple of times when I was in the dealership. They did a full resto on it. Also the RUF BTR... congrats Sonny and enjoy in good health. Im having issues with my 65, the headlight switch starts to heat up, thinking a short in the high beam switch but replacement switches are damn near impossible to find... old Porsches

Thanks same to you!

I haven't even seen my car in person....full resto should look good but I'm still gonna do more to make it even better... Stoddard or pelican parts will have whatever you need for the 65

Also alpine autowerks in Calgary can help you. They did work on the 930 and my 356

Would love to see a photo of your 1965

Terrible

:iamwithstupid:

Please get rid of the US headlights and rings and install some nice Bosch H4's.

For the love of god, don't put 1552 wheels on it.

Thank you :) Its my favourite car to drive.. as pure as it gets

Looks great, congrats!

Going back to the basics is gratifying; most likely a ton of fun as you "drive" it 100% rather than being governed by the electronic nannies of the modern cars.

Thank you :) Its my favourite car to drive.. as pure as it gets

Beautiful!

You could try the Early911S Registry. Lots of stuff for sale there.

Sonnythebull: looking forward to more photos once you take possession. Very cool color!

Beautiful!

You could try the Early911S Registry. Lots of stuff for sale there.

Sonnythebull: looking forward to more photos once you take possession. Very cool color!

TFX picked it up today. Should be here in a week at most and then the modding and upgrades begin. Pics after for sure.

• 2 weeks later...