Sorry, Tommy, but.....

88 1/2 QV

Well I was kidding, but it seems you guys from America are so glad about WAR ... This is not a political board, so I won't this thing kill the fun of the forum. Anyway, I do NOT approve the WAR, like billion persons. And this thing (the movie) don't describe the reality. Oh, soldiers seem so cool on the video. They are giving water and stuff. Weird thing, I don't see ANY Iraki people (except the childs with water)... Where are they ? It's not an humanity action (the video describes a humanity action imo), this is WAR. WAR is not fun. I'm glad France didn't approved this WAR. Maybe the best decision since 50 years.

Please post a REAL video of WAR, what your soldiers do everyday, the fear, the innocents killed and everything related to the WAR and not to some water distribution. You may think "oh those frenches, bunch of homo ect.." ok no problem, but I wonder if families of dead US soldiers are glad...

I can understand making WAR to defend, like the first and second World War. But I can't understand how you can support this WAR. Why I-don't-know-how-much US soldiers are dead in Irak ?

Oh and it reminds me when I posted a comment about Superball. It was fun too. 88 1/2 QV you have humor, you might know I like to tease some people there. It's all about fun, nothing serious. And politic sucks, even more in Lambo General section. I'm sorry if my comment hurt you, if you have family's members in trouble in Irak.

No more war commentary please, unless you're over there fighting it personally. If you're not, you're simply relying on other people's opinions (news channels, politicians, etc) to shape your own, which is flawed. Just my opinion. (Get it? "my opinion"? Hahahahahahaha oh I'm so funny) :)

matrix_bad_thread.jpg

matrix_bad_thread.jpg

Alright let's get back to the everyday BS then. No more on this thread but please understand we Americans take this seriously. We lost family, friends, etc., to an enemy that declared war on us. I just refuse to tolerate anti-American crap on this issue. I can go on and on.....but that is all.....and this thread is closed here at this point. Anyone that posts beyond this point will be banned....including ME.... and banished off to Siberia. :mrgreen:

I take this shit REAL serious. I was a US Marine for 11 years. I served in the infantry and saw my share ... I appreciate that video.

Tommy ... unless you have carried a rifle for your country, you have no basis to speak from.

I'll just leave it at that.

Ok guys

The politics talk should stop right here and right now.It is tough enough at times to agree on a car so never mind politics.We have members here from different countries and they are all entitled to their own opinion.If you wish to discuss them find a political forum.LAMBOS RULE HERE