VegasSE's Heffner G TT!

Allan-Herbie

My favorite GTT so far

My favorite aswell :

Thanks guys. Just WAIT until you see what is in store for this car. ;) If you like it now.........

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks guys. Just WAIT until you see what is in store for this car. ;) If you like it now.........

Looking forward to it! :)

Looking forward to it! :)

Should have the rims in a couple weeks now, and I'm going to take it to the SILV event here, then start digging into the next phase. ;)

Sweet!

What kind of rims are you putting on it?

What is the "next phase", you can't make this car more perfect? Or can you? :eusa_think: :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
The cars hot and so is she!

I'll take some pics of the new set up once the car gets back again. Decided to get a little crazy. ;)

Are you no longer selling it?

Everything is always for sale. :lol: I don't fall in love with cars. If I get the right price or am interested in something new, I'll sell pretty much any car own and buy something new. It keeps it fun.

• 4 months later...

Should be back soon with....

Motec M800

Bosch Injectors

DSS Halfshafts

Penske Adjustable Coilovers

Toyo R888's

Custom Front LSD

Newest Kit w/twin 71 dbb's

Should be back soon with....

Motec M800

Bosch Injectors

DSS Halfshafts

Penske Adjustable Coilovers

Toyo R888's

Custom Front LSD

Newest Kit w/twin 71 dbb's

Motec's good with a good tuner but why the bigger injectors?

Motec's good with a good tuner but why the bigger injectors?

I run the injectors in all my high HP cars with the big Weldon pumps. No issues at all and incredible drive ability with them, and they FLOW. I made over 1100rwhp in a Supra on a set of 6 Bosch 1000cc HI injectors. I have enough turbo now to make 1800whp and enough Fuel pump to flow 2000+. I wanted an injector that could handle the power if I decide to keep turning her up.

• 5 months later...

Just got her off the dyno.....1242awhp 900awtq spinning the tires on the dyno at 20psi. 15psi still left in her when I get it back to Vegas on the big rollers. :icon_thumleft:

Just got her off the dyno.....1242awhp 900awtq spinning the tires on the dyno at 20psi. 15psi still left in her when I get it back to Vegas on the big rollers. :icon_thumleft:

You're insane....

...in a good way though :icon_thumleft:

You're insane....

...in a good way though :icon_thumleft:

haha. Thanks. I'm at that point where anything more is going to require another 50k+ into the car. I think she's going to sit at this point for a bit until I really feel like dropping a ton more into the car. I'd like to just go DRIVE it for a Summer. :lol:

haha. Thanks. I'm at that point where anything more is going to require another 50k+ into the car. I think she's going to sit at this point for a bit until I really feel like dropping a ton more into the car. I'd like to just go DRIVE it for a Summer. :lol:

I think 1242awhp would be more than enough fun to keep you preoccupied. You need to get out to Cali and run the Yellow Gallardo. :shock:

Would be interested to see the comparo.

I think 1242awhp would be more than enough fun to keep you preoccupied. You need to get out to Cali and run the Yellow Gallardo. :shock:

Would be interested to see the comparo.

I'm not even sure what the car actually is making. It spun HARD....like hard enough to smoke the tires slightly. It's got to be up over 1300awhp at the moment if the dyno holds. A good 15psi to go. :icon_thumleft: