New Corvette ZO6

abolfaz

For whatever its worth, I was just driving back from south miami (dadeland area for those in miami) and at US1 and Kendell drive a new yellow Plastic mess-06 pulled up at the light. I didn't know they were on the street yet. After seeing it in person though, I have to say it doesn't look as good as it did in the photos.

Really? I was hoping it would look better than in photos. Figured id buy one, have the POS guys find out, and then tell everyone what a POS it is.

Here's another vid for you guys to chew on. It's the new Plastic mess-06 on the dyno. The same one that the 492rwhp number came from. Still sounds good to me :finga:  

http://www.lgmracing.com/c6zo6.wmv

Yup, still sounds like shit!

:lol: Here are the first 1/4 times from some shmuck. From what I gather, he's not a pro.

http://www.dragtimes.com/Chevrolet-Corvett...eslip-6750.html

Hey! Someone added my car up there! Would they need a copy of my timeslip to do that? That way i can show Pakisho!

http://www.dragtimes.com/Lamborghini-Diabl...eslip-6414.html

Also, looking at Mr. J's Murcielago run, and the Plastic mess-06, looks like theyd be pretty close to 100mph and then the POS takes the lead.

Here's another vid for you guys to chew on. It's the new Plastic mess-06 on the dyno. The same one that the 492rwhp number came from. Still sounds good to me :finga:  

http://www.lgmracing.com/c6zo6.wmv

wow that sounds very good!!!! shiet...now i want one...anyone wanna trade a c6 Plastic mess-06 for a turbo ss?

I'd like it more if the owner had gone with aftermarket first, then blacked them out. And if there weren't 10,000 other C6s, and 2,000 other C6Z06s running around by the end of next year...and...well, you get the point. :)

And what's with that big sticker on the rear window hatch...settle down "Darth", it doesn't have to be soooo decked out in black. :lol:

I like the black on black stealthy look but prefer a little silver/chrome for the dish of the wheel. But it still looks good in that picture, of course then I see a black on black Murcielago and think Plastic mess-06 is ugly as hell :snipe:

Here is a picture of a new Plastic mess-06 that i saw on the the first weekend in September...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Perfect picture!!!

Looks at home in the TRAILER PARK!!!

-James Miller

Here is a picture of a new Plastic mess-06 that i saw on the the first weekend in September...

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Perfect picture!!!

-James Miller

Nice...i didn't even think of that. It's actually at the Mosport International Raceway in Bowmanville Ontario Canada for the ALMS Mosport GP. But the trailer park is very fitting.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Perfect picture!!!

-James Miller

Haha i was ready to type that exactly!