Titanium 360 Modena Photo Shoot!

LucasScarfone

:vom: :vom: :vom: But great pic taking skills!

:lol: :lol: Cmon Allan, credit where credits due! That is a great looking car! :) I am a Lambo guy at heart and ALWAYS will be, but I still think the Modena has some damn sexy lines. Definitely not worthy of vomiting. ;)

Great pics as well!

:lol: :lol: Cmon Allan, credit where credits due! That is a great looking car! :) I am a Lambo guy at heart and ALWAYS will be, but I still think the Modena has some damn sexy lines. Definitely not worthy of vomiting. ;)

Great pics as well!

I honestly do not find anything appealing in the 360.

Great pics as well!

I honestly do not find anything appealing in the 360.

Really? I always thought the 360 had some awesome curves to it, even though it IS a Ferrari. lol. :lol: Pretty sweet looking car though.

I know youve owned several Ferraris though so your opinion/experience is from an owners standpoint (a little more credible then mine! ;) ). Im just looking at pictures right now. :)

Haven't liked the 360 since it was introduced, the very first day. Was a large step down in styling from the F355, and offered more proof that DiMontezemolo was softening the brand in order to achieve more sales volume at the expense of exotic designs.

Good pics though Lucas. :supz:

Haven't liked the 360 since it was introduced, the very first day. Was a large step down in styling from the F355, and offered more proof that DiMontezemolo was softening the brand in order to achieve more sales volume at the expense of exotic designs.

Good pics though Lucas. :supz:

<-stupid

360 looks perfect to me, still looks modern even after all of these years. It is just different then the 355, can't say its better or worse. Althought I do favor the 355 looks wise.

DiMontezemolo softening the brand to get more sales volume at the expensense of exotic designs can be directly compared to Audi and Lamborghini. Compare the previous Lamobrghini interiors and exteriors like the Diablo 6.0 to the Gallardo. If you took someone who isn't very knowledgble about cars blind folded them and put them in an Audi, and then in the Gallardo with the badges taped up they would tell you they are in an Audi. In my opinion that is wrong..

DiMontezemolo softening the brand to get more sales volume at the expensense of exotic designs can be directly compared to Audi and Lamborghini. Compare the previous Lamobrghini interiors and exteriors like the Diablo 6.0 to the Gallardo. If you took someone who isn't very knowledgble about cars blind folded them and put them in an Audi, and then in the Gallardo with the badges taped up they would tell you they are in an Audi. In my opinion that is wrong..

It can be "argued" that while the interiors were softened up, the critical part, the exteriors, were not. That's what we're talking about here.

The Gallardo is as radical a design as any L-car ever was, 6.0 included. Same with the Murcie. Your argument is totally flawed under that light, because you certainly can't say that the 360 or F430 are more groundbreaking or radical in terms of their shapes than previous F-cars.

They refuse to take any risks, because they don't want to upset their cashflow. Simple.

Yeah I agree, they don't want to upset the cashflow. I think the 360 and 430 look great, some don't, when compared to the 512TR or 355 they might not be as radical, but still IMO are jaw droppers when seen on the road.

nice pictures. I like ferrari's i just dont like there performance.

Speaking from experience or from magazine articles and online message boards?