the Kreissieg exhaust low down!!!! A MUST READ 4 ALL OWNERS

Ima2nr

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9120 1st locked thread about the Kreissieg exhaust (WHY?)

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...pic.php?t=11028 2nd locked thread – Just as we are getting manufactures and distributors to answer questions –WHY?

I’m just really confused here. Just when we start getting into a real Gallardo TECHNICAL DISCUSSION –(THAT IS THE NAME OF THIS FORUM, ISN’T IT?) not who has what kind of expensive watch or who’s boat is bigger; but what really makes these CARS BETTER!!!!

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...pic.php?t=11109 Announcement from Kreissieg North America

this was locked too…

somebody please tell me… is this Website a true open discussion, NON BIASED? Or is somebody thread-lock happy?

There is no freedom of speach if only Mcdonalds is allowed to promote their food, not Burger King and Taco Bell too.

I’m really new here, but I thought I saw the “admin” of this site singing the praises of the Kressieg exhaust just a few days ago, but now it’s like it has become a bad word not to be uttered in this house. What gives?

WELL SINCE THE PREVIOUSE TWO “KRESSIEG EXHAUST” THREADS WERE LOCKED, I WILL UPDATE YOU IN MY NEW (3RD) EXHAUST THREAD.

(site admin--- please don’t lock this one too… let the Gallardo owners have an intelligent conversation! We are actual pretty intelligent people, wouldn’t you agree? We have all (G owners) at least figured out how to acquire enough wealth to at least buy a 200k toy. Please give us enough credit to have an open intellectual discussion on the topic at hand without forcibly ending the discussion.

On with the info I got from the manufacturer and selling retailer:

I am very please with the info I have so far. I have had a conversation with John at Kreissieg North America (Essinehaus) and he has assured me that if I install the system and find that it loses HP they will refund my purchase price and accept the system back. NOW THERE is a company that is standing behind the product! I spoke with John about the plate I am concerned about, and he was not familiar with the technical aspects, but told me he would speak with the designer.

I just got off the phone with Bill (Shadowman) the place I bought the system, so I expect this guy to support me after the sale. He and I have spent the last 30 minutes discussing the new exhaust design, air flow thru the different portions of the exhaust, and the internal plate welded into the tip. He has assured me he is going to speak with the design team, and either address the needed correction, or get a true technical explanation as to what purpose the plate has where it is. It seems he has to speak with someone in Japan, so I realize it may be 24 hours until I have more info from the designer. I have realized by looking at the install pics on his site vs. the pics of the system I have had delivered to me that Kreissieg completely redesigned the system from the version Bill has on his car. ---UPDATE

--- As I was typing this response, I was delighted to hear back from Bill at Area 51. He has gotten a response from the exhaust designer, and they have acknowledged that the “plate” in my pictures is CORRECTLY welded in place. The response I was given was to the best of my memory this:

Quote (from my memory)--- “the original Kressieg system was dyno tested and gained between 20-30 hp depending upon the RPM. the newest version was not dyno test on an actual car but was extensively air flow tested vs. the original system, and flowed equal to the 1st system, and we have every reason to believe both exhaust to have the same HP potential characteristics. The Plate that concerns the customer was placed just inside the tip of the exhaust to create a whistle effect much like a flute (musical instrument version implied here). The system was air flow tested with and without the “flute” installed and there were no noticeable differences in airflow. The overall sound of the system was much improved to the traditional Kreissieg sound, and we suggest keeping the plate intact. It is however ok if the customer wishes to remove the “flute” per their taste.”

THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO ME AND I FEEL MY INITIAL ANALYSIS OF THE PLATE WAS INCORRECT. I feel much better about my purchase so far.

I also have noticed, looking and studying all the pics available, that the picture of the yellow G posted on the Kressieg website (see the end of the last link attached above) has a completely different "version" of the Kreissieg exhaust "scrapped" -if you will, laying under the lift. Think about that…this looks to me like there have been at least 3 different fully built versions of this exhaust, and from the post I've read here it seems that there might be only 3-5 people in the USA that have even bought one of these yet. That means to me at least that they are not just trying to weld together a bunch of pipes, chrome plate it, and sell 100 units. It seems to me that somebody really does want to build the ultimate exhaust for the G.

I plan on installing the system next week (I have a dyno appt)

I will test the stock system as a baseline, the new exhaust with the factory cats, and then with the race cats. I will switch between stock mode and F1 mode and should have 5 different dyno graphs when we are done. This will cost me some serious money, but I feel it will be well spent to satisfy my own desire to know if this system really does make a HP difference in addition to a better sound.

I will post again soon….

Kevin P.

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9120   1st locked thread about the Kreissieg exhaust (WHY?)

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...pic.php?t=11028  2nd locked thread – Just as we are getting manufactures and distributors to answer questions –WHY?

I’m just really confused here. Just when we start getting into a real Gallardo TECHNICAL DISCUSSION –(THAT IS THE NAME OF THIS FORUM, ISN’T IT?) not who has what kind of expensive watch or who’s boat is bigger; but what really makes these CARS BETTER!!!!  

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...pic.php?t=11109   Announcement from Kreissieg North America

this was locked too…  

somebody please tell me… is this Website a true open discussion, NON BIASED? Or is somebody thread-lock happy?  

There is no freedom of speach if only Mcdonalds is allowed to promote their food, not Burger King and Taco Bell too.

I’m really new here, but I thought I saw the “admin” of this site singing the praises of the Kressieg exhaust just a few days ago, but now it’s like it has become a bad word not to be uttered in this house. What gives?

WELL SINCE THE PREVIOUSE TWO “KRESSIEG EXHAUST” THREADS WERE LOCKED, I WILL UPDATE YOU IN MY NEW (3RD) EXHAUST THREAD.

(site admin--- please don’t lock this one too… let the Gallardo owners have an intelligent conversation! We are actual pretty intelligent people, wouldn’t you agree? We have all (G owners) at least figured out how to acquire enough wealth to at least buy a 200k toy. Please give us enough credit to have an open intellectual discussion on the topic at hand without forcibly ending the discussion.  

I am very please with the info I have so far. I have had a conversation with John at Kreissieg North America (Essinehaus) and he has assured me that if I install the system and find that it loses HP they will refund my purchase price and accept the system back. NOW THERE is a company that is standing behind the product! I spoke with John about the plate I am concerned about, and he was not familiar with the technical aspects, but told me he would speak with the designer.  

I just got off the phone with Bill (Shadowman) at Area 51 (www.discovery-automotive.com) – this is the place I bought the system, so I expect this guy to support me after the sale.  He and I have spent the last 30 minutes discussing the new exhaust design, air flow thru the different portions of the exhaust, and the internal plate welded into the tip. He has assured me he is going to speak with the design team, and either address the needed correction, or get a true technical explanation as to what purpose the plate has where it is. It seems he has to speak with someone in Japan, so I realize it may be 24 hours until I have more info from the designer. I have realized by looking at the install pics on his site vs. the pics of the system I have had delivered to me that Kreissieg completely redesigned the system from the version Bill has on his car. ---UPDATE

--- As I was typing this response, I was delighted to hear back from Bill at Area 51. He has gotten a response from the exhaust designer, and they have acknowledged that the “plate” in my pictures is CORRECTLY welded in place. The response I was given was to the best of my memory this:

Quote (from my memory)--- “the original Kressieg system was dyno tested and gained between 20-30 hp depending upon the RPM. the newest version was not dyno test on an actual car but was extensively air flow tested vs. the original system, and flowed equal to the 1st system, and we have every reason to believe both exhaust to have the same HP potential characteristics. The Plate that concerns the customer was placed just inside the tip of the exhaust to create a whistle effect much like a flute (musical instrument version implied here). The system was air flow tested with and without the “flute” installed and there were no noticeable differences in airflow. The overall sound of the system was much improved to the traditional Kreissieg sound, and we suggest keeping the plate intact. It is however ok if the customer wishes to remove the “flute” per their taste.”

THIS MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO ME AND I FEEL MY INITIAL ANALYSIS OF THE PLATE WAS INCORRECT. I feel much better about my purchase so far.

I also have noticed, looking and studying all the pics available, that the picture of the yellow G posted on the Kressieg website (see the end of the last link attached above) has a completely different "version" of the Kreissieg exhaust "scrapped" -if you will, laying under the lift. Think about that…this looks to me like there have been at least 3 different fully built versions of this exhaust, and from the post I've read here it seems that there might be only 3-5 people in the USA that have even bought one of these yet. That means to me at least that they are not just trying to weld together a bunch of pipes, chrome plate it, and sell 100 units. It seems to me that somebody really does want to build the ultimate exhaust for the G.  

I will test the stock system as a baseline, the new exhaust with the factory cats, and then with the race cats. I will switch between stock mode and F1 mode and should have 5 different dyno graphs when we are done. This will cost me some serious money, but I feel it will be well spent to satisfy my own desire to know if this system really does make a HP difference in addition to a better sound.  

I will post again soon….  

Kevin P.

All I can say is "THANK YOU" for the kind words and for presenting the chain of events that first compelled you to make such a purchase then then those issues that you had once you received it and the manner in which the issues were addressed.

It has remained my pleasure throughout the process. I can share that my/our intention is always to insure the customer 's total satisfaction and it appears to me that the response and experience that was received by you after direct contact with Kreis-sieg of North America was the same.

Thank you again....... this brought a much needed smile.

Shadowman

Guest SP_wEaZeL
http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9120   1st locked thread about the Kreissieg exhaust (WHY?)

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...pic.php?t=11028  2nd locked thread – Just as we are getting manufactures and distributors to answer questions –WHY?

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...pic.php?t=11109   Announcement from Kreissieg North America

this was locked too…  

I just got off the phone with Bill (Shadowman) at Area 51 (www.discovery-automotive.com) – this is the place I bought the system, so I expect this guy to support me after the sale.  He and I have spent the last 30 minutes discussing the new exhaust design, air flow thru the different portions of the exhaust, and the internal plate welded into the tip. He has assured me he is going to speak with the design team, and either address the needed correction, or get a true technical explanation as to what purpose the plate has where it is. It seems he has to speak with someone in Japan, so I realize it may be 24 hours until I have more info from the designer. I have realized by looking at the install pics on his site vs. the pics of the system I have had delivered to me that Kreissieg completely redesigned the system from the version Bill has on his car. ---UPDATE

I will post again soon….  

Kevin P.

The answer to why the 1st post was deleted is here:

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...pic.php?t=11028

Please read my post.

2nd Post was Locked because we no longer wanted to hound on the issue. Since Shadowman is not a sponsor of the board, he can find another way to promote his product, but we won't allow him to advertise on Lambo-Power. And, since SP no longer and will no longer sell Kreissieg, no one on the board can provide the information. Hopefully you can help the Gallardo consumers with your testing and information. I'm glad that your conversation with John was a great help. I assure you, that wasn't the case with SP. He didn't stand behind his product until it was too late. Hard to believe, but it's true. Last, as stated in many other posts, we are not going to harp on this Kreissieg matter anymore. What's done is done. You're more then welcome to post all your information regarding the testing of the exhaust. Best of luck to you and enjoy.

2nd Post was Locked because we no longer wanted to hound on the issue. Since Shadowman is not a sponsor of the board, he can find another way to promote his product, but we won't allow him to advertise on Lambo-Power. And, since SP no longer and will no longer sell Kreissieg, no one on the board can provide the information. Hopefully you can help the Gallardo consumers with your testing and information. I'm glad that your conversation with John was a great help. I assure you, that wasn't the case with SP. He didn't stand behind his product until it was too late. Hard to believe, but it's true. Last, as stated in many other posts, we are not going to harp on this Kreissieg matter anymore. What's done is done. You're more then welcome to post all your information regarding the testing of the exhaust. Best of luck to you and enjoy.

HOUND THE ISSUE? that is absured, people are not forced to read each and every post; and you make it sound as if site visitors are forced to read the same redundant post over and over just to visit the site.

my phone just rang, and Bill (shadowman) who shared his evening tonight truly helping me with my questions said he saw my last post; responded, and looking to repost more info found he was banned from this site immediately by Mark (sp weazel).

I cant see how his last post was offensive to you (the site admin) or anyone else. Please explain for all of us why shadowman had to go….

Is this site a glorified advertisement? Or is it non biased info about the Gallardo? Because I’m here for UN BIASED info, not some slick sales job.

I always had a lot of respect for Allan-lambo when I had a Ferrari 355 and Allan was on the Ferrari site (Ferrari-chat.com). He was always unbiased, and his input was welcome at the time (2 years ago approximately) by all Ferrari folkon that site. c

I don’t know who SP_weEaZeL is, but when I came here I felt warm and fuzzy because I was familiar with Allan's web signature and he is a site admin on this board. I say this because the Mark –weasel guy seems to be the thread-locker/ discussion stopper tonight. (not the other admin, so when I say "admin" I'm referring to Mark not any other admin. I am calrifying my post as I reread it).

If you have a valid argument with someone, openly discuss it here, don’t evict the other party if you don’t see eye to eye. in this case shadowman was banished for saying "thank you" after my post.

Why would you bash the product you openly celebrated just days earlier as the ultimate product? I dare to say that several board members really still are interested in the Kressieg product, even thought you choose to banish it from here for unknown reasons or ulterior motives that seemingly are not fully disclosed to us the general public in this forum. That is further supported by the phone call Bill just gave me earlier saying he was banished from the board after his last comment after my recent post, and he can no longer access this forum. (all privileges revoked)

I quote my myself….

“THERE IS NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH IF ONLY MCDONALDS IS ALLOWED TO PROMOTE THEIR FOOD, NOT BURGER KING AND TACO BELL TOO.”

Please give me and intelligent response to my accusations here…

If I’m banished too, I will forever have had the last words in this conversation because the other members will be aware of my absence thru the silence created without my voice from here on forward. The questions left unanswered will forever be remembered when board members give weight or belief in your advice and or suggestions –simply, you’re only as good as your word, and if your word isn’t good, then you will not be respected or trusted by those who hear them. and when you are challenged intellectually, you simple "murder" or kill off your adversary, by the power vested in the "admin" on this site. that is cowardly... and I challenge you to undo what has been done. this is your chance to publicly reverse the murder you have openly committed here.

YOUR ACTIONS WILL FOREVER DEFINE THIS SITE TO ALL PRESENT AND FUTURE VISTIORS.

This is you’re chance to do what is right… I’m sure you will give long thought and consideration to you’re response.

AS NOW THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY IS WATCH YOU.

RESPECTFULLY… EQUALLY… HONESTLY… WITHOUT CANDY COATING THE TOPIC… THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN OPEN FORUM, NOTHING MORE.

Kevin Prickett

Regular Joe

Lambo owner

Atlanta Ga.

like i pm you,i have mark lock the post,after i spoke to k-exhaust,john today,i feel there is no need to go on,i did pm you that,so i have mark locked it(sp weazel) as you want to know why shadowman had to go,it said it all here

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...er=asc&start=25

alex

hi alex,

thanks for the fast response. it seem that over the last 30 days, from the time i ordered my exhaust till the day i get it, the entire forum goes from "kreissieg is the best" to "we had all these problems that no ever really openly discussed before".

what gives? is it really only about who makes a dollar on the parts? or can we get unbiased info here... I'm really confused.

I come to this forum only when I have a question or want someones opinion. I type slow, am too damn busy with my kids, wife, job, etc. to be a glorified post-whore looking for fame.

I just want a place I can openly share info - good -bad -ugly about my lambo experience.

I am so confused about this exhaust now... I need someone to just help clarify the issues.

If you have a kreissieg on your G.... do you have a CEL problem? if so, when, how often, etc.

any other issues? please speak the truth... because I'm looking for true info, not a sales pitch. I already bought the thing, Kreissieg has offered me a refund if it loses HP or I just don't want it. they might be telling the truth, or it could be BS. I will dyno the system, post the results, and accurately report what I learned HERE in this thread.

so don't lock it... give me a week or so, there are only 2 all wheel drive dyno's i know of in atlanta... and i'm scheduled for next monday. be sure to check back for the results...

I will tell you, I can see a dislike for Bill (shadowman) in some of these comments. I cannot say anything other than that every question i have posed to him he has meet head-on. he has not given me the run around, played "leave me a message, i'll get back to ya" or any other nonsense. maybe my experience will end diffrently, but at this juncture I am pleased with his customer service. I don't play favortism though, if his position changes later.... this is the 1st place I will discuss it.

If the Kreissieg system fails the dyno test, then I will expect Eisenhause to honor their offer to buy the system back, and not with a "store credit". if they don't then every one her will know the real deal, and It will forever be a "deciding factor" that future Kreissieg buyers will use it their purchasing info -decision making process.

thats's all for now

Just to give you an idea,the system i have will trigger the CEL if i start the car in F1 mode.I couldn't care less about the CEL light but the problem that arose was this.

When the CEL light came on,the computer assumed the car was running lean so it enriched the fuel mixture which caused my car to run too rich.Reason is,once you stop,the computer does not rest the fuel mixture to the original level.Which again means that if you start the car again in F1 mode,the computer will enrichen the fuel mixture some more till it gets to a stage that the engine floods.

I had it happen twice to me.I now start the car with the valve closed and leave it that way for about 5 min before opening.I have not had any problems since.

However,i got a call from Kreissieg to notify me that a new system is on the way and i will install it when it shows up

I hope i have been of some help

Cheers

Ima2nr,

Please keep us (or at least me) posted on your K-system results. I, too, am shopping for a great exhaust system for the G-car and eagerly followed all the previous posts until I noticed, like you, a change in attitude towards the K system and Shadowman which is a shame as he had discussed his installation and modifications in detail. Somehow, his crime was that he PM'd some members and (I think) sold someone an exhaust. Frankly, I don't see what the big deal is....I don't think anyone is going to get rich selling Gallardo exhausts.

Anyway, I think it is very gracious of you to share your results...consider yourself the new Shadowman and enlighten us with the technical aspects of the modified K-system

Peace

Personally, im starting to get a little ticked off, as now inmo this is becoming a Shadowman advertisement, so inmo i think you are all connected in some way. otherwise, why in your post would you also have to include his website address?

I find it insulting that you would purchase an exhaust from a person who refuses to sponsor a website, goes behind our backs and contacts people through PM's looking for business, makes the mistake of contacting happy Sp customers and bad mouthing SP.

Is this a personal advertisement board? Absolutely it is, for SP and for every paying advertiser. I personally spoke to Bill on several occasions, and asked him to sponsor our board, to which he declined. After you purchased your exhaust from him, I attempted to contact him again, asking if he sees the value of the board for his company, and once again he replied no. Will i let him do business on this board , absolutely not. You may want to do some research on Bill btw, and find out just what kind of a business man he is, find out from other product distributors just what they think of him, not to mention he has been kicked off other boards for doing exactly what he his doing here.

Inmo, he should have been banned long ago, and it was Alex who ttok it upon himself to let him stay. Of the mods you speak of, I was the biggest proponent of the Kreisigg product line. But once i found ouit about the customer service, the loss of power in quiet mode, how the company has treated Alex, I changed my mind. I will still stand by the fact that exhaust sounds like no other, it is absolutely incredible, but inmo that does nto make up for all the other headaches.

Lastly, if this crap doesnt stop, I will ban all of you. And im the guy who doesnt give a crap about anything having to do with sponsors, products etc. I have no monetary affiliation with anything having to do with this board, I just tell it like it is.

Thanks Allan for filling in some of the details....as a relative newbie, you're right, I don't know all the personalities and their business ethics...that's what I am trying to figure out. It is very disappointing that someone wouldn't sponsor a site that benefitted them directly....very bad form. And as for poaching customers....not cool.

Being in the outreaches of eastern Connecticut, I find this forum invaluable (not a lot of Lambos running around here) and hope that we can find out if the 2nd gen Kresseig is beneficial or not....

Allan-Lambo...

Thanks for jumping in and sharing... I am the guy that bought the exhaust from Bill, I did add his web-site, if you look at the #'s of my post you will see I'm brand new to this board (previous Ferrari Guy), and if you reread my previous post you will see I stated that so Far the Bill (shadownman guy) has been straight up with me on the one thing I bought from him.

I also said if things got screwed up (if I have problems) I will HONESTLY tell everyone on this board when it happens.

If you look at the 2nd Kreissieg thread...

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9120

after I ASKED where to buy the thing, some suggested Eisehause, shadowman recommende his own site, and for DAYS NONE OF THE SP GUYS EVERY SAID I COULD BUY IT FROM THEM.

ok, this is your site, and the Bill guy hasn't paid you a dime. that is wrong. But how can I, a newbie know to buy it from your site, if you never tell me #1 that this site is a retail store primarily, and a chat room secondairily. and when I specifically asked where to buy, nobody lets me know that you would really appreciate the sale?

Don't be pissed at me, just a guy looking to add some cool stuff to my car if you aren't spinning the site correctly.

If I don't know I standing inside walmart, and a kmart sales guy- wearing a kmart uniform walks up to me and sells me something (from kmart), then shame on every walmart employee that forgot to "turn on the walmart sign outside the store" before i walked in.

I have to got to work now- (I'm a mortgage broker, not a car parts sales guy, i can't do this all day)

simple put.... I stumbled into your store, with a pocket full of cash. I thought I was having out at the corner with the rest of the "hot rod" guys on a friday night, just swapping info and telling stories. I seemingly helpful guy gave me some advice. I took it, bught somthing from him. and ALL the other car guys freaked out because they lost a sale!

STOP DISGUSING THE STORE AS THE LOCAL FRIDAY NIGHT HANG OUT.... AND I AND THE OTHER CUSTOMER WILL BUY FROM YOU. DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL TRICKED? Kreissieg is "great, the best, top notch"- all the best comments, until I buy it from Kmart, then all the sudden its the worst product, no customer support, hidden CEL problems, BIll is bad.... etc.

MY THIRTEEN YEAR OLD would say your two-faced... somehow kids can see stuff clearly.

I don't care about who sells what. big deal. the profit on the exhaust i bought was peanuts, and the market is obvoiusly big enough for all the players involved.

SP weazel said it himself (alex is so wealthy he only does the Lambo stuff for fun, not worried about a profit)-this was a qote from memory, off the general discussion board

or was that just more two-faced, buy what we sell or we will bad talk the product we don't sell?

I just wanted to hang out, talk Lambo G stuff, share ideas honestly, and make educated purchase when I ready to drop 10k.

I think 80% of the guys reading this would agree... we just want to play with our cars, nothing more.... no hidden agenda.

BTW- I'm not the NEw SHADOWMAN. that guy sells car parts. I don't. I own a G. that's it. If my new exhuast is awsome I will say so. If it sucks I will say so. If it loses power, I will say so. I just want the next guy to know what he's getting for his money. that's why i came here, to findout what was the best buy with my cash.... SP wezael was one of the strongest avocators of the exhaust before I spent my money, and now he is the thread locker guy because I wrote my check to Kmart, not the SP ENGINEERING store. (i didn't even know i was in your store Mark! so I apologize, but you are the only one that can make it clear that this is a store, not a friday night car cruise)

Kevin P.

Guest SP_wEaZeL

If i'm not mistaken you had sent me a PM awhile back asking me for a price on the Kreissieg exhaust. I could care less where you spent your $. I had and have no grudge against you, it's against Bill. (For reasons brought up) And, I never posted Alex does this for a hoppy, Allan did.

Wahaha.. do I get banned by saying K word from this forum now?

How about Kellogg...sorry.. bad joke.. but.. just make you guys smile, that's all.

How about this? I got an idea.

I wanted to purhase that K-unit for my car anyway, so why don't shadowman (B) becomes a sponsor for this forum and excercise his business properly so no complaints occur and SP or Shadowman (B) or whomever sponsors might be, can sell me the products and shadowman (B) who seems like he is good at tech stuff can help me out on installations if there are any issues. and finally all get along? good idea / bad idea? what do I know but I am only trying to help.

If i'm not mistaken you had sent me a PM awhile back asking me for a price on the Kreissieg exhaust. I could care less where you spent your $. I had and have no grudge against you, it's against Bill. (For reasons brought up) And, I never posted Alex does this for a hoppy, Allan did.

He Pmed me too and i told him to call you.So much for not knowing where to buy from

He Pmed me too and i told him to call you.So much for not knowing where to buy from

I am just lost here. All I wanted was a nice sounding exhaust which in my opinon was the K**** unit and not sure if I can buy this unit from anyone of these guys here, which I could a week ago?.. ban / banned. hmm...

I am much rather careless of all these things happening but since I know K*** company is backing up the products according to Ima2nr, I might have to call up the K*** company directly and settle. BMWRACER, have you dealt with those guys at K**** company? how do you like your unit so far? I really don't give a thing on CEL or whatever, I don't service my car at the dealer anyway. I just want the best one out there.

Allan-Lambo...

Thanks for jumping in and sharing... I am the guy that bought the exhaust from Bill, I did add his web-site, if you look at the #'s of my post you will see I'm brand new to this board (previous Ferrari Guy), and if you reread my previous post you will see I stated that so Far the Bill (shadownman guy) has been straight up with me on the one thing I bought from him.  

I also said if things got screwed up (if I have problems) I will HONESTLY tell everyone on this board when it happens.  

If you look at the 2nd Kreissieg thread...  

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9120

after I ASKED where to buy the thing, some suggested Eisehause, ******* recommende his own site, and for DAYS NONE OF THE SP GUYS EVERY SAID I COULD BUY IT FROM THEM.

ok, this is your site, and the Bill guy hasn't paid you a dime. that is wrong. But how can I, a newbie know to buy it from your site, if you never tell me #1 that this site is a retail store primarily, and a chat room secondairily. and when I specifically asked where to buy, nobody lets me know that you would really appreciate the sale?

Don't be pissed at me, just a guy looking to add some cool stuff to my car if you aren't spinning the site correctly.

If I don't know I standing inside walmart, and a kmart sales guy- wearing a kmart uniform walks up to me and sells me something (from kmart), then shame on every walmart employee that forgot to "turn on the walmart sign outside the store" before i walked in.  

I have to got to work now- (I'm a mortgage broker, not a car parts sales guy, i can't do this all day)

simple put.... I stumbled into your store, with a pocket full of cash. I thought I was having out at the corner with the rest of the "hot rod" guys on a friday night, just swapping info and telling stories. I seemingly helpful guy gave me some advice. I took it, bught somthing from him. and ALL the other car guys freaked out because they lost a sale!  

STOP DISGUSING THE STORE AS THE LOCAL FRIDAY NIGHT HANG OUT.... AND I AND THE OTHER CUSTOMER WILL BUY FROM YOU. DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL TRICKED? Kreissieg is "great, the best, top notch"- all the best comments, until I buy it from Kmart, then all the sudden its the worst product, no customer support, hidden CEL problems, BIll is bad.... etc.

MY THIRTEEN YEAR OLD would say your two-faced... somehow kids can see stuff clearly.  

I don't care about who sells what. big deal. the profit on the exhaust i bought was peanuts, and the market is obvoiusly big enough for all the players involved.

SP weazel said it himself (alex is so wealthy he only does the Lambo stuff for fun, not worried about a profit)-this was a qote from memory, off the general discussion board

or was that just more two-faced, buy what we sell or we will bad talk the product we don't sell?  

I just wanted to hang out, talk Lambo G stuff, share ideas honestly, and make educated purchase when I ready to drop 10k.  

I think 80% of the guys reading this would agree... we just want to play with our cars, nothing more.... no hidden agenda.

BTW- I'm not the NEw *******. that guy sells car parts. I don't. I own a G. that's it. If my new exhuast is awsome I will say so. If it sucks I will say so. If it loses power, I will say so. I just want the next guy to know what he's getting for his money. that's why i came here, to findout what was the best buy with my cash.... SP wezael was one of the strongest avocators of the exhaust before I spent my money, and now he is the thread locker guy because I wrote my check to Kmart, not the SP ENGINEERING store. (i didn't even know i was in your store Mark! so I apologize, but you are the only one that can make it clear that this is a store, not a friday night car cruise)

Kevin P.

Kevin, judging by the way your posts have changed over the last few days, inmo Shadowman and you are one and the same, if you are not he is coaching you, oe writing your responses for you. Your posts about Alex are meaningless, as are your insinuations about not being parts seller, and being a mortgage broker are alos an obvious stab at others. Saying you own a Gallardo as a basis to earn respect has no merit. I own a Diablo and a Murcielago, does this make my opinion hold more basis than yours?

You are failing to realize, that no one here cares if you bought an exhaust from X retailer. If Alex and the guys from SP wanted this to be strictly an SP store, than there would be no sponsors, Bill would have never been given the opportunity to become a sponsor and peddle his products. I personally contacted Bill when he first signed on, not Alex. This is an open form, and your experience with the Kreisigg exhaust is very welcome, but you are doing more for advertising for Kreisigg and Bill than posting your experience.

Also, you continiously say that Alex and others are bad mouthing the product. According to Alex, he loves his exhaust on his Diablo. I have stated that its the best sounding exhaust ive ever heard. I stand by that. Fact remains, No customer service to a customer who has spent substantially more with Kreisigg than Bill has, numerous problems and complaints that have not been addressed, or started to be addressed until these threads started.

You have also stated that no one here contacted you to purchase an exhaust. One of the reasons is exactly the oppositte of what you have stated. SP doesnt WANT to make this an SP store, so they dont jump all over you to buy products from them. According to yourself, no one ever told you to buy from SP, yet you have mark saying you spoke via PM, and you have BMWRACER, MY FATHER telling you he spoke to you via PM and informed you that it could be purchased from SP, the place he purchased from. So who do you think I believe?

i do love the exhaust,sounds goooooood!,but i did spand over 13g and not so much more power,all good,

alex

Hey... so this is what a "flame thread" feels like!!!

Sp weasel—I do remember you sending me a PM. Sorry, but #1 you didn’t give me a price, #2 all you said then was (from my memory, cause the PM was long ago deleted)- “I see you live outside of CA, let me know, I think I can save you some money”

Hey SP weasel, you did PM me---no offense, but I had no Idea that you work for SP engineering, the owner of this site I now realize- remember I’m a newbie, I don’t know who works where, etc. I’m thinking- nice offer, but I’m not sending my 10k check to a “guy that says he can save me a few bucks”, even if he is the moderator. I want to send the money to a business.

Please realize---- I’m a NEWBIE, I don’t spend every last minute reading every last post… you guy’s do… and you admin guys have lost site of how naïve a new guy can be here. I don’t know who’s the president, or who is the clown, I just came here for a few minutes to talk cars, get info, and find out where to buy something.

Hey Allan… thanks for saying you think “I and shaddowmnann” are one and the same –YOU TRULY ARE A DEEP THINKER!!!!

News flash- we are not one and the same (bill and Ima2nr)… ask Alex, we have spoken (he know I’m just a consumer looking to spend my cash)… and you banished the other guy… if we were the same person I’d already be banned too. (IP address stuff, you computer guys know how to censor the opposing voice).

-- He didn’t “coach me” on what to say.

-- I have a mind of my own,

-- I do work hard all day selling mortgages to feed my family, not typing about cars all day. What do you do for a living?

-- BTW. The people visiting this site are starting to see your true colors. Keep up the good post.

I could care less about what anyone here thinks of me. I think that some people here are living in their own fantasy of how important that are:

Please get over yourselves. I’m tired of this STUPID conversation.

I will dyno my car, I will post the results, I will also gladly share the info with ANYBODY that wants to know the truth. The dyno result will be my LAST post here. Because I don’t feel that I can get HONEST UNBIASES INFO HERE.

(I am excluding Alex, spent 30 minutes on the phone, I think he is a genuine person)

You are failing to realize, that no one here cares if you bought an exhaust from X retailer. If Alex and the guys from SP wanted this to be strictly an SP store, than there would be no sponsors, Bill would have never been given the opportunity to become a sponsor and peddle his products. I personally contacted Bill when he first signed on, not Alex. This is an open form, and your experience with the Kreisigg exhaust is very welcome, but you are doing more for advertising for Kreisigg and Bill than posting your experience

hey Allan-Lambo? if this statement is really true.... then why have we been discussing this for the last four days? (this thread is about fact that you banned the guy I bought my exhaust from, and it pissed you guys off, it didn't start out that way, this is the direction you took it)

--you just made yourself look foolish. -because profit is the bottom line here.

I'm not a fool. somebody else made a sale here---THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT. get over it. Not every body wants to buy from Walmart, The kmarts and Targets will ALWAYS have some market share. besides Allan-Lambo, you HAVE 2 LAMBOS... your so rich you don't need the PROFIT CRUMBS from my small purchase.

DEBATE THAT..

WHILE I GO HOME TO MY KIDS... I'M TIRED OF your mindless chatter, AND I TIRED OF TALKING TO A ROCK.

I will post some time end of next week... after the dyno session. and if you aren't skilled enough to debate the last statement I made, then just ban me now, and I'll post my dyno stuff on another board. and if another board doesn't exist, then I'm wealthy enought to hire a computer geek for a few thousand, download a generic web board template, and set up my own little glory spot on the world wide web. long live my glory spot!!!

then I can call my self KEVIN-LAMBO, be a 9000 times and counting post whore. get a really cool avitar humping somethink that is funny, and generally live my life as a supreme being in a fantasy web based world.

dude! - you are the coolest!

Hey try this... unglue yourself from your keyboard for a few hours, dust the Dorito crumbs out of your lap, and go drive your 2 Lambos. My god, go live life in reality, not ciberspace!

now I'm going Home -I feel much better. Hey feel free to PM me anytime, as if I check that thing very often. realize I won't type back, you can debate me here... where every one can read.

I'm going out to drive my 1 Lambo, not sitting here glued to a stupid computer every waking second.

Hey... so this is what a "flame thread" feels like!!!

Sp weasel—I do remember you sending me a PM. Sorry, but #1 you didn’t give me a price, #2 all you said then was (from my memory, cause the PM was long ago deleted)- “I see you live outside of CA, let me know, I think I can save you some money”  

Hey SP weasel, you did PM me---no offense, but I had no Idea that you work for SP engineering, the owner of this site I now realize- remember I’m a newbie, I don’t know who works where, etc. I’m thinking- nice offer, but I’m not sending my 10k check to a “guy that says he can save me a few bucks”, even if he is the moderator. I want to send the money to a business.

Please realize---- I’m a NEWBIE, I don’t spend every last minute reading every last post… you guy’s do… and you admin guys have lost site of how naïve a new guy can be here. I don’t know who’s the president, or who is the clown, I just came here for a few minutes to talk cars, get info, and find out where to buy something.  

Hey Allan… thanks for saying you think “I and shaddowmnann” are one and the same –YOU TRULY ARE A DEEP THINKER!!!!

News flash- we are not one and the same (bill and Ima2nr)… ask Alex, we have spoken (he know I’m just a consumer looking to spend my cash)… and you banished the other guy… if we were the same  person I’d already be banned too. (IP address stuff, you computer guys know how to censor the opposing voice).

-- He didn’t “coach me” on what to say.

-- I have a mind of my own,  

-- I do work hard all day selling mortgages to feed my family, not typing about cars all day. What do you do for a living?  

-- BTW. The people visiting this site are starting to see your true colors. Keep up the good post.  

I could care less about what anyone here thinks of me. I think that some people here are living in their own fantasy of how important that are:

Please get over yourselves. I’m tired of this STUPID conversation.  

I will dyno my car, I will post the results, I will also gladly share the info with ANYBODY that wants to know the truth. The dyno result will be my LAST post here. Because I don’t feel that I can get HONEST UNBIASES INFO HERE.

(I am excluding Alex, spent 30 minutes on the phone, I think he is a genuine person)

You are failing to realize, that no one here cares if you bought an exhaust from X retailer. If Alex and the guys from SP wanted this to be strictly an SP store, than there would be no sponsors, Bill would have never been given the opportunity to become a sponsor and peddle his products. I personally contacted Bill when he first signed on, not Alex. This is an open form, and your experience with the Kreisigg exhaust is very welcome, but you are doing more for advertising for Kreisigg and Bill than posting your experience

hey Allan-Lambo? if this statement is really true.... then why have we been discussing this for the last four days? (this thread is about fact that you banned the guy I bought my exhaust from, and it pissed you guys off, it didn't start out that way, this is the direction you took it)

--you just made yourself look foolish. -because profit is the bottom line here.

I'm not a fool. somebody else made a sale here---THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU CARE ABOUT. get over it. Not every body wants to buy from Walmart, The kmarts and Targets will ALWAYS have some market share. besides Allan-Lambo, you HAVE 2 LAMBOS... your so rich you don't need the PROFIT CRUMBS from my small purchase.

DEBATE THAT..

WHILE I GO HOME TO MY KIDS... I'M TIRED OF your mindless chatter, AND I TIRED OF TALKING TO A ROCK.

I will post some time end of next week... after the dyno session. and if you aren't skilled enough to debate the last statement I made, then just ban me now, and I'll post my dyno stuff on another board. and if another board doesn't exist, then I'm wealthy enought to hire a computer geek for a few thousand, download a generic web board template, and set up my own little glory spot on the world wide web. long live my glory spot!!!

then I can call my self KEVIN-LAMBO, be a 9000 times and counting post whore. get a really cool avitar humping somethink that is funny, and generally live my life as a supreme being in a fantasy web based world.

dude! - you are the coolest!

Hey try this... unglue yourself from your keyboard for a few hours, dust the Dorito crumbs out of your lap, and go drive your 2 Lambos. My god, go live life in reality, not ciberspace!

now I'm going Home -I feel much better. Hey feel free to PM me anytime, as if I check that thing very often. realize I won't type back, you can debate me here... where every one can read.

I'm going out to drive my 1 Lambo, not sitting here glued to a stupid computer every waking second.

Wow, sucks to be you! Atleast you got a few points down correctly, I am rich enough not to worry about your crumbs, I do have enough spare time not to have to worry about going to my 9-5 job and making the payment on my over financed Gallardo. While you spend your time staring atthe computer hoping to make a dollar, I spend my time on the computer chatting with friends al lthe while still having enough time to spend with my wife, my 2 lambos, ohhh dont forget the lotus too, maybe ill go stay at my home on Maui and make some posts, maybe ill make some posts from my home in Az, damn, wish my home in Fl was finished, I could post their too! Man, if we could have just made the money off your exhaust purchase, my life would be soo much better! Oh the life of a rock, and oh what it would be like to be you!

If you had any ounce of brain, while you were writing your novel, youd know the reason this thread was kept open was for you to finally post those results you speak of. But everytime you post, no results, just further allegations against others. So inmo, you should spend more time at the office pumping mortgages, as rates are rising, home sales will go down, thus bringing an end to re-fis, and if you truly have a Gallardo, ill know where one will be for sale. And who knows, i just might buy it from you!