my first exotic coming this spring... 1993.5 lotus esprit!

shadeone

Sorry to bring this one back guys but curiosity got the best of me. :( Did you end up getting it man? Really sorry to hear about your Grandfather, that is terrible.

The more I look at Esprits the more I want to sell my TA and pick up an earlier one. They can be had for real steals right now and I have seen several that I could have gotten in easily. I have a 99' TA with about 10-15k in mods to her. If i sold it for 15k or so and put another 10 or 15 of my own (or banks money haha) towards one, I could trade my American V8 for my first exotic.

As tempting as it is to do, I may just save for a few years and concentrate on starting a business or investing that money, rather then buying a new car. Delaying gratification is probably the smarter thing to do here, but it sure is tough! :lol: Im going to have to think things over.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the condolances guys...

dont have it yet.... im still waiting on the inheritance money from my grandfather... should take another 2 or three weeks to get stuff sorted out... i also gotta have the pre-purchase inspection done to the car to make sure theres not some big problem hiding under there..

should be late april, early may when i get it... and belive me there will be floods of pics on here :)

shade

The more I think about it, the more I want one. Like gmendoza above, I think a Lotus may be my first exotic as well. :mrgreen:

The more I think about it, the more I want one. Like gmendoza above, I think a Lotus may be my first exotic as well. :mrgreen:

I really like it. :mrgreen: