Rolls 100EX

SK90077

Sell it to the poor ones then!! :lol: The ones that have to wait a few months to join their more gangsta friends...:lol: :axe:

-Olivier

Wow, that’s beautiful you should get it!! it looks like a very classy blend of old styling with modern. Is it going to be a limited edition car?

Wow, that’s beautiful you should get it!! it looks like a very classy blend of old styling with modern. Is it going to be a limited edition car?

thanks for the input. they say it will be but who knows with these companies anymore

i like it.

would have to be one color, i would prefer regular phantom headlights, keep the doors, and i could do without the wood trim, but i like it either way.

Is there 500k worth of parts/craftsmanship in it though? the phantom was only what, 300,350? (when new)

i like it.

would have to be one color, i would prefer regular phantom headlights, keep the doors, and i could do without the wood trim, but i like it either way.

NO WOOD TRIM???? Philistine! :roll:

Whats the point of having a Rolls if your dash isnt covered by half of the remaining old growth forrests in the world?

The base phantom is 328k.

This one has a W16 engine and much more power. The braking on the phantom sucks but it has some good power.

It was me, eric and a friend and we were racing a P cabrio on sunset and we kept up with him so the car can move.

as far as wood goes i dont dont like the wood on the rear deck. its like a deck of a boat. (i think thats the goal)

I dont mind the extra money. its the cost of excusivity and i dont mind paying it

i like it.

Whats the point of having a Rolls if your dash isnt covered by half of the remaining old growth forrests in the world?

i like the standard wood trim on the dash and doors, a la phantom.

I just don't like the wood on the floor, the rear deck, and the trunk. Looks like you're driving a boat

i like it.

I just don't like the wood on the floor, the rear deck, and the trunk. Looks like you're driving a boat

I agree 100%

i like it.

Hence the HAT.... :lol:

i like it.

Hence the HAT.... :lol:

well, i would drive it with the hat on, thats the only way it would work

Puff Daddy already has it. He was rollin in a black one in South Beach a couple days ago!!

That should be the conversion one in black. It not the 100ex

Only if you promise to wear this lid while driving it Shahram. :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are BAD !

Look awesome not something i would pay 500k for though. What is the benefit of having those door open the wrong except that you cannot reach the door handle once inside to close the door :mrgreen:

On a side note i am sure there is a button to close the door automatically inside the car

There is a close button to close the rear doors.

-Ben