Is 600rwhp attainable in the Murci POLL

Is it achievable  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Hey, YOU made the bet; not me. Like I said, someone could steal and blowup my car. The world could end; I could die so there are NO guarantees, but we must work with the assumption that inductive reasoning is reliable.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiggs I'm wondering even with RWD wouldn't the car's frame need to be reinforced or strengthened if you want to achieve 700hp????

I used to be a math major, i really cant stand philosphy-

You havnt finished the project but you claim the results- as 100%... and going to cost under 50k?

Can someone start some sort of pool in vegas on this? :lol: Ill even give you half my winnings to help mod your 308 ;)

Yes, you found the magical fountain of power, just as you found your way to Unique :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooooooooh...Sounds like I hit a nerve with something! :mrgreen:

Isn't this thread for Lambo OWNERS!! :finga: :finga: :finga:

I used to be a math major, i really cant stand philosphy-

You havnt finished the project but you claim the results- as 100%... and going to cost under 50k?

Can someone start some sort of pool in vegas on this? :lol: Ill even give you half my winnings to help mod your 308 ;)

I never claimed results as anything for you cannot have any results without doing the work. I claimed the goals as 100% attainable because they are. I am not sure if you are confused about the issue or just didn't read all the posts :?:

Yes, you found the magical fountain of power, just as you found your way to Unique :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was driving Lambos while you were on your big wheel. My next lambo will be here in June. ive got it all planned out, its going to weigh 1800lbs, and put down 750rwhp.

As I said before, im not hoping you dont succeed. Im trying to make the final let down easier for you.

I was driving Lambos while you were on your big wheel. My next lambo will be here in June. ive got it all planned out, its going to weigh 1800lbs, and put down 750rwhp.

As I said before, im not hoping you dont succeed. Im trying to make the final let down easier for you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's not confuse "MY" with "HER" !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I am not taking your posts as personal attacks becuase I am not posting for affirmation, merely to let fellow enthusiasts know what I plan to do and what they can do on their cars.

Just relax. You're getting all worked up over this! :goodman:

David, as I've mentined here and elsewhere, I wish you 100% luck with your goal, and I'm confident that it'll be achieved, based not just on what you've said, but also my own understanding of what needs to be done.

Let's not get worked up over this. Allan say that it'll never be done, and you say it will, so make a bet. Something like the loser has to donate a certain amount of money to the winner's charity of choice, nothing more important than that. So, whatever happens someone will benefit from this.

Let's not get worked up over this. Allan say that it'll never be done, and you say it will, so make a bet. Something like the loser has to donate a certain amount of money to the winner's charity of choice, nothing more important than that. So, whatever happens someone will benefit from this.

<-stupid

I nominate the "help alex get a lamborghini fund"

You can make the check out to me :mrgreen:

Like I said, if I win, I get Lambo-Power! :partyman: :partyman: :partyman: :partyman:

And I am not taking your posts as personal attacks becuase I am not posting for affirmation, merely to let fellow enthusiasts know what I plan to do and what they can do on their cars.

I dont get worked up over anything. And if we are going to substitute "my" with "her" we might as well substitute "yours" with "dads"

Anyways, do us a favor and inform us of the completed results. Bring a sneakie pete shot of Nitrous with you, just in case! :lol:

I would have an easier time getting my Arnage to make 600rwhp.

I dont get worked up over anything. And if we are going to substitute "my" with "her" we might as well substitute "yours" with "dads"

Anyways, do us a favor and inform us of the completed results. Bring a sneakie pete shot of Nitrous with you, just in case! :lol:

I would have an easier time getting my Arnage to make 600rwhp.

You COULD substitue "mine" with "dads" but you would be sorely mistaken. My parents would NEVER give me that kind of money, let alone allow me to spend it on a Lambo. They are WAY TOO old fashioned for that. Secondly, I will put MY (and I emphasize MINE) bank account up against yours any day. Allan, your fighting a losing battle on ALL fronts. You make rules and then break them (e.g., even if you consider that G to be yours it's not modified and you wanted people who own modified Lambos). You cannot stand when opinions do not match your percieved reality, oh, and lastly...It's BECAUSE of the fact your would have an easier time getting your Arnage to 600 RWHP and not your Murci that I am not having YOU do the work to my car.

Why don't you go along and work on a 600RWHP Civic! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I would also say that you are DEFINITELY getting all worked up. Let's think now. Who mad ethis separate thread with a POLL ??? Hmmmmmm....

Who chimed in with, "Never Happen."?

Who has assumed to know what can and cannot be done?

Who through his hat into the ring without being asked?

Never once, did I ask for your opinion or what you thought on the matter, therefore, if you honestly didn't care, you would not be responding.

The fact that you continue you to proves my point about you being all worked up. The results will speak for themselves.

Wow, this thread is getting way out of whack. Why not just let Wiggs do his thing, wish him the best, and see the result? Even if he doesn't acheive his goal, at least he's doing something ambitious with his car. Sounds like he is trying to turn the Murci into something that Lambo should be building.

Wow, this thread is getting way out of whack. Why not just let Wiggs do his thing, wish him the best, and see the result? Even if he doesn't acheive his goal, at least he's doing something ambitious with his car. Sounds like he is trying to turn the Murci into something that Lambo should be building.

:notworthy :notworthy

Thank You. I agree. This is supposed to be a technical thread and forum and now it's just getting into personal barbs trying to prove something that cannot yet be proven or disproven.

My god, Miura Corse offers 700HP in N/A form and there stuff is WAY overpriced and not THAT great.

Let's try to stay on topic PLEASE!!!!!!!

Agreed

Why not lock the thread now, then reopen it in a month or 2, when David is done with the mods.

speaking of which, what is the timeline david?

Agreed

Why not lock the thread now, then reopen it in a month or 2, when David is done with the mods.

speaking of which, what is the timeline david?

The plan for now is to have it fully done for Monterey.

I agree. We need to focus on what this is really about. We're all enthusiasts here and we can all appreciate what David is trying to accomplish. It will either happen, or it won't, and we'll find out in a matter of months. Until then, We'll just have to wait.

Alan must have banned himself....

Either that, or this is the quiet before the storm... :toimonster: