Does SE30 have Aircondition?

Placid

Sorry for the stupid question, but does my SE30 have AC? It sure doesn't feel like it, and I can't find an "AC" button :anal

I only have the SE30 supplement manual, not the Diablo one.

Euro models don't have AC, American models do, ask Ralph, that's why he sold his SE30 to qvpower. :lol:

Euro models don't have AC, American models do, ask Ralph, that's why he sold his SE30 to qvpower.  :lol:

:lol: ;) Yep. Ralph is hard core. :supz:

The se30 in europe, ac was an option. But, give you some advice... use a vent tubing, jam it into the small window and floor it. Guaranteed to have cool air...

Damn, no wonder the car is hot lol. It's 90 degrees Fahrenheit these days, driving the car at daytime is suicide :lol: :lol:

No windows and a huge racingtuned engine right behind you doesn't help :D

The alcantara helps a bit though....

So there is no air coming out of the vents? When you program to lower temp, does it get colder?
Air comes out, but it's not cold at all. Could be the AC compressor that need refilling? So there is no on/off button for the AC?

So there is no air coming out of the vents? When you program to lower temp, does it get colder?
Air comes out, but it's not cold at all. Could be the AC compressor that need refilling? So there is no on/off button for the AC?

If you have the standard setup (which I'm pretty sure you do), you just dial in a low temperature and the AC will automatically kick in. If you dial in a high temp, the heater will kick in. The fan button controls how much wind blows. There is no separate on/off AC button, it just kicks in when you set the temp low.

I don't know about the SE but I'd check for an AC unit and if its there, check to see if it needs some help. Mine blows nice and cold air so when it is working, its great but I never really use it since the top is always off.

Damn, no wonder the car is hot It's 90 degrees Fahrenheit these days, driving the car at daytime is suicide

Placid, you are a lady ...

what's next? complaint about stiff ride or noises?

c'mon be a man and drive the thing like it should

are you a real lambo man or a ferrari fag? :axe: :axe: :lol: :lol:

p.s. how the drives on corners? is it wild and tricky as i was told with the TC off?

Damn, no wonder the car is hot It's 90 degrees Fahrenheit these days, driving the car at daytime is suicide

Placid, you are a lady ...

what's next? complaint about stiff ride or noises?

c'mon be a man and drive the thing like it should

are you a real lambo man or a ferrari fag? :axe: :axe: :lol: :lol:

p.s. how the drives on corners? is it wild and tricky as i was told with the TC off?

Hey, I'm not complaining, but the ladies that rides with me does :finga:

But acutally it's all good, 'cause them girls have to take off their clothes to keep cool :D :D

Havne't tried to push it in corners yet... I think it will spin out really quick if you're not carefull.

Roads in Norway suck. Can't really push it anywhere here. Sweden is a little better than Norway, but they are nothing compared to the US. I hate the roads here, and all the speed bumps :axe: . If he wants to push it he has to go to some track day. Norway is no place for super cars. Too much bad weather, short summers, and bad roads + speed bumps and last but not least the low speed limits. Sad but true.

But damn, it's one hell of a car :D

But acutally it's all good, 'cause them girls have to take off their clothes to keep cool :D :D

now this is the way to talk

so have fun with the car besides the road ;) :anal

:D

When I lower the temperature on the climate control, the radiator fans start automatically at a certain value (depending on the outisde temp). This must mean I have AC? I see no reason why the fans should start if I don't... :shock:

Placid ,Im pretty sure you will have a/c mine does and it works ok.Mine is a rhd version.When I get back home in the next few weeks I will take a pic of the console so I can send it to you to see if its the same .Will also look thru my manuals as I have them for both types.

Will get back asap :goodman:

Euro models don't have AC, American models do, ask Ralph, that's why he sold his SE30 to qvpower.  :lol:

:lol: ;) Yep. Ralph is hard core. :supz:

The se30 in europe, ac was an option. But, give you some advice... use a vent tubing, jam it into the small window and floor it. Guaranteed to have cool air...

I did not pass on a battle with a bunch of Ferraris, during the summer in Texas, when the Countach (#12242 old 88 body) had no working A/C.

Like Dominic said, just use the tiny little windows. Have a carbon fibre vent tube fabricated :lol: - It will cool the back of your neck.

JRV fixed my A/C :D :(